The Basement.

A day passed by just like that in his beautiful palace. You were sitting on your couch looking around the room when you suddenly remembered about the 'soulmate ring'.

'WHERE IS IT?' You screamed.

Engrossed in love, you totally forgot about the soulmate ring. Well the sorcerers did tell you that you'll always fall in love with your soulmate but still you had to be sure of it.

You searched each and every corner of your room, but it was nowhere.

I didn't lose it or DID I?

You rushed out of the room helplessly thinking where should you go for searching such a small thing in this huge palace.

You started running from here and there without realising that you are now lost in that huge palace in the stillness of eternal night. You didn't even see single person everywhere you went.

You finally found the stairs which were making long noises as you stepped on it, giving you eerie chills

C'mon now where am I gonna search for it. I can't even find jungkook oh god.

You found yourself infront of a huge door. It was the basement of the palace. You weren't sure if you should go in there or not but you know curiousity kills the cat so... You did took a few steps inside the basement.

It wad dark but you could see everything kept inside because of the moonlight coming inside through the broken window sill.

There were paintings of kings and queens there hanging on the wall.

I feel like I have come to this place before, why does it seem so similar I'll go mad now.

There were a lot of stuffs kept here and there, it seemed like magic is practised here.

You saw these type of things in the place where the sorcerers of your Kingdom lives

You saw these type of things in the place where the sorcerers of your Kingdom lives. You even saw a lot of books kept opened all over the room.

Gawd this is totally not a good place for me to stay for any long

You wanted to go back anyhow because you didn't feel safe to stay for a single second anymore.

Suddenly someone placed their hand on your shoulder as you screamed,
'AAAAAAAAAAAA WHO ARE YOUU'

You heard them laughing realising it's actually jungkook.

'God- You scared me, I hate you' You pouted.

'I was searching for you everywhere my princess, is this ring yours?' He said with a concerned voice.

'OH MY LOVE YES YES THANKS'

- 'It's yours oh my god, you know even I havs one like this. A soulmate ring isn't?'

- 'You have one? How? I thought it's only made by the sorcerers of our kingdom'

- 'Well you don't know about it huh'

- ' About what?'

- ' The sorcerers are the real reason why the Jeons and the Kims became enemies at the first place. It's a long story, I got to know about it when I was around 10 years old. It's written in the book kept on the right self.' He said while pointing towards the right self.

- 'Okay I'll give it a read later on. Let me go and fetch it'

As soon as you picked the book from there and were ready to go back, jungkook sat on his knees looking up at you with glowing eyes and....