Welcome To The Team

Key:
"Hello."= Talking
~Oh great...~= Thinking
*Breaking News*= Electronics
"Trickster..."= Entity
"Show Time!"= Persona
"Eiha!"= Persona Move/Attack

-4/15 Friday
After School
Kamoshida's Castle West Building 1F
3rd POV-

As Reaper was heading out Mona runs in front of him. "Follow me! I'll guide you!" 

"Then go lead the way." 

"They're just past that dining room-looking place! Let's go!" He says leading the way which was back to that armory place which showed more guards patrolling as they then hear Ann's voice.

"Is this some kind of filming!? Who's in charge here!?"

Reaper sighs at this before quickly ripping off the mask of the closest guard showing two Jack-o'-Lanterns which they quickly disposed of and after killing them Reaper felt stronger before smiling. "I guess that's one way to get stronger..." He looked towards the other two guards before ignoring them and moving ahead and soon noticed the area that was blocked off earlier is now open as he hears Ann gasp.

"This way!" Mona says as the group runs towards the door as they soon hear Ann again.

"Look, I'll apologize for touching the armor without permission!" Reaper looked towards the armor set on the floor causing him to smile a bit.

"She totally doesn't get what's goin' on!" Skull states.

"Did you at first?" Joker questions causing Skull to look away in embarrassment.

"T-That's beside the point..."

"Let's just keep moving."

As soon as Reaper reached the door, he jumped up and dropkicks it open.

-Seconds before that-

In the room we see Ann and Shiho chained up with Shiho being unconscious.

"What's all this about!? Seriously, I'm gonna call the cops!" Ann shouts at them.

"So, this is the intruder."Ann then turns to see.

"Kamoshida!?" She then sees her look-a-like walk beside him. "Who's that..? More importantly, what is this place!? Why's the school turned into something like this!?"

King Kamoshida then proceed to ignore her. "I can't believe you mistook my Ann for someone like her." He then chuckles. "Are you afraid?"

"What is that outfit..? Have you lost your mind?"

"I do as I please here. After all, this is my castle...The world of my desires."

Ann then struggles a bit more. "What the--!? Wait...Is this some red-light district!?"

"What a lively slave."

"This isn't funny! Enough of the bullshit, Kamoshida!"

King Kamoshida looks at Princess Ann. "The girl's decided to tell me off. What do you think of that?"

"Talking back is, like...totally unforgivable..."

"In that case...she should be executed." He says as the guard captain walked forward. "Now then, how should I play with you? Shall I tear you into little pieces, then move on to claiming that friend of yours?"

"Are you kidding me..?"

The group was then startled from a loud boom as they all turned to see Reaper getting off the floor for dropkicking the door open.