"𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹"

NameAdalie Bancroft

Name
Adalie Bancroft

Age
19 

Personality
Adalie is picture perfect, hesitantly doing what her family wants her to do. Her family guilts her into doing what they want and she falls for it.
Adalie is very controlled by her mother, so most of her actions and so on are "controlled" by her mother.
Adalie, for her self is incredibly smart, she educates herself more than she needs to. Knowing more than others makes her feel secure for some reason.
Adalie is a bit of a romantic, she knows she can fall in and it of love easily but when she actually falls in love she'll know. She'll know it's meant to be when her heart and stomach start to feel strange.
Adalie can be secretive when it comes to her family, she'll keep their secrets for them. She'll also keep her own secrets that's she'll never tell them.

Likes
Adalie loves to educate herself, especially on basic survival. She has a small fear that she'll end up all alone in the woods/forest. So she keeps up with nature books to know about anything that could poison a person.
Adalie just loves reading, poetry isn't her favorite but it's nice to sit and read in the garden.
Adalie loves talking to workers in her home. She doesn't get to make many friends outside her home town. The friends she does have are all to stuck up and snarky for her. Adalie just likes to be simple and real.
Adalie loves going for walks in the garden. The garden is probably her favorite place in her whole home. She goes there to take in the smell of flowers and to clear her head.

Dislikes
Adalie doesn't hate her family but she doesn't love them either. They always emotionally manipulate her and force her to do things she doesn't want to.
Adalie enjoys light storms but when they get loud and hard is when she can't stand it. Thunder and lightning give her the frights.
Adalie truly hates how snarky, uptight, and fake everyone her family introduces her to is. Adalie doesn't enjoy being fake but she is for her family's sake (wellbeing)
Adalie hates mud, when it's muddy she has a terrible time walking and most of the time her mother won't let her walk around anyway. She's worried Adalie will track in mud and teach the younger kids it's okay to play in the mud and bring it in the house.

Looks