PROLOGUE

''Hello? My mom......She-she's dead'' The phone in her hand shaking like crazy. The woman in front of her stared at her with blankness in her eyes. ''Hello,Whats your name and tell me your emergency'' said the emergency dispatcher.'' Please! My mom is dying.I dont know where I am'' cried the girl.

''Calm down,tell me your name and tried to remember where you are'' said the emergency dispatcher. ''I'm Vel- Velma Lee and Im in the woods behind my house'' answered the girl while her eyes checking if anyone around her. ''Where is your house? Tell me the address'' asked the emergency dispatcher.

''I'll share you the location'' said Velma.'' Okay Velma, I need you to calm down, okay'' the emergency dispatcher end the call to wait for Velma to send the location.Velmas legs staggering with fear while sending the address. ''Oh God-'' cried the girl when the red eyes stared at her with a smile in it face.She put the phone down when the blood from her mothers stomach burst out.

''No! Mom! Oh God,Oh God'' Her hands pressed hard to stop the bleeding. ''Please! Please!'' Her hands started to cover in blood that started to make her sick. Tears started swelling her up.''Velma? Velma?'' A voice came from behind her. ''Velma? Answer me!'' The voice keep shouting her name loudly. ''Dad? Dad! '' Velma's voice sounds so quiet but so loud at the same time.The man runs toward Velma fast.

''Wha - what happened?'' the man kneel beside Velma and tried to stop the bleeding. ''Mom - she's got killed ''Her tears fell down her face like a waterfall.'' Killed? By who? ''asked the man. ''The monster,Dad'' cried Velma while pointing into the darkness of the woods.