Chapter 1: bad boys

Y/n was not like other girls. Her parents died in a car crash 3 years before she was born.

It was school today and she put her blonde lucious, yellow, golden, blonde, silky, smooth, beautiful, long, edgy hair in a messy bun. Y/n doesn't wear makeup because that's what everyone else does and she's not like everyone else.

So she drives to school in a Fiat 500. And sees Jack.

Jack is the bad boy. He's 9ft 8inches. He has black hair and obsidian orbs. He always wears baddie clothes and every girl likes him. Except y/n (because she isn't like other girls).

"Y/N!" He growled. His orbs darkening.

"Y-y-y-yes Jack?"

"Get here. Now!" He growled. Then they started making out.

Y/n was blushing the whole time. As she said, "J-j-j-ack? I l-l-love you."

He bit her ear off and said that he did too. Y/n's ear tasted good. Just not salty enough.

"A-a-are we t-t-t-together now." y/n asked shyly.

"Yes." And then he left.

Y/n was very happy and she blushed again.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Y/n didn't have any Friends because she was too quirky for them and the didn't understand her silly goofy moods.

She walked into History alone and saw Tyler (the other bad boy), kissing Jack.

Y/n's cyan, blue, gorgeous, Pacific, deep, ocean, sea, blue eyes widened.