Chapter 2

Y/n's frail 3"2 smol bean body trembled as she watched Tyler and Jack snog.

"B-b-b-but J-j-j-ack. I-I-I thought y-y-you love m-m-me."

"Well it was a dare, y/n. I don't like you. You're worthless and small and I hate you. Tyler is my true love."

Y/n ran from the classroom, tears filling her diamond blue orbs, and headed for the staircase to the roof.

She reached it, the wind blowing in her blonde, voluminous, sandy, beach, long, quirky hair.

And then she started singing fight song with a gorgeous, voluptuous, angelic, beastly, emotional, quirky, dababy voice.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG." she yelled. The wind tangled her short long blonde hair.

The students looked at her in awe. Jack and Tyler walked outside to watch her.

"Wow y/n I didn't know you were this good at singing." Jack said.

"PROVE IM ALRIGHT SONG."

"Yo Tyler bro, it was good while it lasted but I'm actually in love with y/n." And then Jack pushed Tyler off a cliff.

Y/n's orbs darkened, "Y-y-y-you do?"

"Yes." Jack jumped up with his 9 foot 8 body and landed on the roof next to her.

They then made out.

The whole school cheered.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Y/n was too quirky for friends but all of a sudden everyone loved her. Jessica (the popular girl) was red in Anger as she watched y/n take her spot.

She smacked her lips, "Um no! Actually when Jack said y/n, he meant me."

So she did a superman jump, landed right next to Jack and snogged him.

"Yeah lol I don't think so Jessica." Y/n said, "Jack clearly said he loves me! Bad boys and quirky girls are obviously meant to be!"

"Ugh fine." Jessica rolled her eyes and bumped down except she forgot to superman jump and ended up dying upon impact.

"J-j-jack?" Y/n stuttered, "I-I-I have something to tell you."