5

Once Brooke made it to her house, she shut and locked the door, this time she shut all her curtains for her windows and set her alarm before going to her bathroom and staring at the mirror.

She began to cry, tears rapidly going down her cheeks as she hit the counter, she turned on the shower, as she waited for the temperature to change, she put her head in her hands, crying harder.

That poor bunny would've never had to die if it never came into her house, she would've never thought she could keep a pet for a day without it dying somehow.

She got herself out of her thoughts by taking off all her clothes, some blood dripping on her clean skin that was shielded by her clothes. She felt disgusting, she had a poor bunny's blood on her.

She stepped into the shower, washing every crevice of her hair and body, using the soap to get the stench off.

Once she finished showering, she grabbed a large towel, drying her hair with it before wrapping it around her body.

She tied a firm knot on the front before leaving the bathroom, slight drips of water coming out of her damp hair.

She sighed, going on her couch and noticing jacob's body wasn't there. Oh, what the hell? I'm just insane at this point. She thought to herself before going to her kitchen and sitting on one of her barstools.

Nothing could make her happy anymore, she was scared. She had a bunny murdered right in front of her when she could've done something about it.

Shs played with a strand of her hair before getting off of the barstool, grabbing the bag of candy she had got from halloween and dumping all of her candy in the trash.

She doesn't want any sign of this year's Halloween, it was when she met Michael Myers.

While she hovered over the trash, she just dropped her bag into the trash as well before taking out the trash bag from the can and tying the top of ut before setting it in the floor.

She didn't know what to do now, she didn't feel safe in her house anymore. Locked or not.

Brooke's panic levels were incredibly high, she felt like she could pass out at any second, but she knew she couldn't, that's what Michael would want.

She walked to the room, tired from this horrible day, she laid down in her bed, keeping her eyes open just in case.

But that staying awake idea didn't last long before she closed her eyes without knowing and fell asleep.

After her dream ended, she woke up in a whole different room. She panicked, feeling really uncomfortable.

She looked down, seeing the chain holding her to the bed by her ankle.

She tried getting off the metal chain that kept her on the bed, immediately regetting doing so because she felt her skin rip and blood came pouring out and staining the bed as she looked down at her ankle and saw that the chain somehow was stuck inside her leg.

''Fucking...'' she grunted, grabbing a part of the chain and trying to yank it out like ripping off a bandage, but that didn't work, it only tore off more skin, more blood pouring out of her and onto the bed.

She glanced at the doorframe, seeing Michael who's been standing there for who knows how long.

She knew he enjoyed her pain and struggle to get out, so she stopped, but felt a burning sensation in her ankle from the chain hitting the inside of her leg repeatedly. She tried her hardest to ignore the pain and focus on her hatred toward Michael.

But only made the pain worse, not in her ankle, but in her heart. She read the story of how she became Michael, sure it gave him no excuse to kill his sister, but he felt neglected. And as a kid, she did too, but her bunny was always there to protect her. But not it isn't.

She felt tears begin to form as she fell back onto the bed fully because she was laying on her side, she screamed in pain from the movement of the chain inside of her as she tried to think of something to hold onto whenever she panicks.

She couldn't, though. It only made her cry more, this guy wasn't planning on killing her, only torturing her.

Right as she thought on that, she felt a very strong burning in her stomach, it ached so badly. But it wasn't from her thinking of death, she looked down and saw Michael ripping the chain out of her ankle, lots of blood came out, some even got on his hands.

It hurts a lot more now that she knew where it came from, her whole body felt in pain as she repeatedly smacked her hand against the bed.

Then the pain was all gone, he had ripped it out of her, blood was still pouring out but she couldn't feel it, they were both staring at eachother, unable to move away. Once he finished his odd stare, he left the room.