13

Brooke woke up with a horrible headache inside of an awfully familiar room.

She blinked rapidly to make sure she wasn't asleep or something. She wasn't. She was inside of his house again. She got off of the bed and fell over as her legs completely gave out on her. Her blood flow was jacked up.

Brooke's whole body began to ache in pain as she felt something rushing up to her throat.she hurled over and gagged as she vomited into a nearby empty trashcan.

She clutched her stomach to support herself as she attempted to get up but felt sick again, so she fell back down.

"Fuck." she muttered

She finally got back up and rolled back onto the bed. Her whole body ached horribly. Hell, she didn't know how long she was asleep for.

Suddenly, she barley noticed Michael observing her at the corner of the room, he was standing very still that you couldn't even tell if he was a real person or just a statue.

"Why the hell did you bring me back here?" she stared at him, of course not receiving any sort of movement or response from him. " I hate everything. I hate myself. I hate this neighbourhood. I hate Haddonfield. And most importantly, I hate you." she grit her teeth as she muttered all of that, not even knowing she actually said that out loud.

He walked towards her, and she closed her eyes tightly as if she expected pain to arrive. But it never did, instead, he just stared at her.

"I didn't mean anything I said." she clarified, gulping down her fear.

Michael just exited the room, the sound of him stepping just fading away as he went further away. She got up hesitantly, suddenly smelling something.

Ice cream?

She ignored all the pain she felt in her aching body, she rushed out of the room and ran toward the smell, it lingered inside of the kitchen. Once she arrived in the kitchen, she saw a container full of Napoleon ice cream. She practically drooled at the sights as she felt like she hasn't ate anything in weeks, she ran to the bucket and frantically searched for a spoon, finding one, then scooping some into her mouth.

The taste was pure heaven to her, the combination of the sweet ice cream made her mouth cold but she couldn't care less as she took another bite.

She hadn't even noticed Michael watched her as she happily ate the ice cream. She seemed to have the same behaviour as she did with her bunny.

He felt a feeling inside of him, not love, but anger. It boiled inside of him and he couldn't control it.

Michael took steps towards her and grabbed the spoon and bucket of ice cream, tossing it across the room. She gasped, looking at him and quickly attempting to run, but he got hold of her wrist, causing her to fall to the floor in attempt of leaving.

Michael heard voices in his head suddenly, and you wouldn't like to hear what they were saying to him. It made him furious. He had to feed the voice, give it what it wanted.

Brooke used all her strength to somehow slip of his grasp while he was distracted, and she rushed to take his knife out of his hand, they both tried getting full grip on it, but failed as the knife also slid across the floor somewhere else.

Michael had one option left.

He grabbed her neck, pressing her against the wall. She desperately tried to get air, it was a tight hold, she couldn't. Her surroundings were starting to turn black, leaving her only to Michael choking her before everything turned pitch black.

She felt numb, she couldn't feel or see her body anymore, she couldn't see anything. Everything was black.

"Hello?" Brooke called out, and suddenly her body appeared, she immediately clutched her neck and coughed repeatedly, blood spilling out of her mouth.

"Hello." she received a reply from a demonic sounding voice. "Who...?" she looked around, trying to see something, anything, whoever said that.

"Let's just say, I'm here to help you, Brooke." the same voice replied, and she didn't know what was happening, blood kept coming out of her.

"What... Happened?" she asked to whoever this was.

"Michael. Michael Myers. He choked you to death. You're dead, Brooke." the voice said.

"No. I'm not. How are you speaking to me, then? Where am I? What's going on?!" Brooke began asking questions as she panicked more and more.

"You're Deep inside of your soul. Your soul, is pitch black, I'm your soul. I'm speaking to you because I am you. I'm what you can be." the voice continued.

" I don't understand.." Brooke's voice was now echoing, and starting to fade out, she was starting not to be able to breathe.

"If you take too long to make your decision. Then you will be permanently dead. Let me help you. I can make you live again. You'll be a whole different person with the same name. I only demand one thing in return." the demonic voice got louder and louder as she felt a loud ringing noise in her head.

"Ah! Stop! Make it stop!" Brooke yelled, but her vocal chords were going weak.

"Choose. Or you will be dead forever." Brooke couldn't decide, she couldn't.

"What do you choose, Brooke?"