Chapter 1 Before it all began..

There was a time where Peter was not known to the world. Where he had a happy child hood before... things happen.... He had only one of his family members left. His Aunt May. She was the one that looked after Peter before he was known to the world. Even before Hydra was created. He lived a happy life just wondering what he would do in the future.

One day when he was kindergarten everything changed.

One random sunny wednesday, Peter woke up and got dressed for school. He started to get some of his own independence from Aunt May seeing as she had jobs to do around the apartment. Peter didn't really mind seeing as he always wanted to do things by himself ever since he was little. He finished getting dressed and packed his bag for the day. His Aunt tought him what he could take with him and what not to seeing as he wanted to learn. He packed all the important things he needed and placed a picture of his mum and his dad in his bag. He didn't fully know what happened to them but he understood that his Aunt would take good care of him. He didn't show his Aunt the picture because he knew she would be upset seeing as they where close. He zipped up his bag and put it on his back ready for the day. He enjoyed going to school and seeing all his friends that he had made.

He had one friend he did everything with. His name was Ned. They shared the same interests with each other longer than he can remember and he enjoyed having a friend that he could tell anything to. He had other friends but not as special as Ned. At one point in time Aunt May thought Ned was his imaginary friend but he wasn't. That was until Ned came over one night to build legos with Peter.

Peter got snapped out of his thought about his best friend by Aunt May shouting "Peter hurry up! Your going to be late yo school at this rate!" He didn't like his Aunt shouting so he did what he was told to do. He rushed out of his room and to the kitchen where Aunt May was. This would be the start to a very long day that he was not expecting.....