She Is All Of This Mixed Up And Baked In A Beautiful Pie

Narrator POV:

Alexander Hamilton had been on TikTok way too much recently. He had seen so many videos of people pouring water into a bowl and explaining that the difference between the amounts were different qualities in their partner (I can't think of a better way to describe it but hopefully someone will understand. I'll add a video at the top)

He thought that he would make one of his signature baking videos (that always ended in a disaster) but he decided to use the ingredients to tell his TikTok following more about his sunshine, Eliza Schuyler. He smiled as he grabbed everything and started a live.

"Hello and welcome to the 2 people who immediately joined. You are all the best. And welcome to everyone else. You might be confused as to why I'm live right now. I'll try and read some of your comments while more people join before I begin." He said tp his phone as hundreds and thousands of people from all around the globe started joining his livestream.

RandomUser: AHHH THIS IS SO COOL!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME JOINING ONE OF YOUR LIVESTREAMS

RandomUser2: I just got out of the shower you ass

Alex laughed when he saw that. "Someone just keeps writing 'I just got out of the shower you ass'. I don't know what that means but I'm thrilled you're clean." He said then looked at how many people joined. "Oh wow. We're already at 6k people watching. Cool. So I guess I owe you guys and explanation." He started then turned the camera to all his baking stuff.

"I'll be making a pie but every ingredient is a different quality of my girlfriend, Eliza. I love you sweetheart." He smiled into the camera. "So basically I saw this trend on TikTok where people pour water or something into the sink or a bowl or something and each amount is a different quality in their partner. So I thought I'd do that but make a pie for my darling." He explained.

Alex started making the pie and with every ingredient and every measurement, he would say a different quality about Eliza. Such as:

-How nice she was
-How pretty she was
'How hot she was (oven temperature)
-How argumentative she was
-How mean she was (not very much)
And so much more.

In the time it took the pie to bake, Alex had played a bunch of his songs that he wrote for Eliza to the viewers still watching the livestream.

The ding of the oven cut off one of Alex's songs. He smiled and went to take the pie out, extremely relieved he didn't burn it. "And you see, folks, my girlfriend is all of those qualities mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie." He smiled, keeping to himself the dirty comments he could have made.

"I hope you enjoyed watching me not fail for once. Have a good day Hamilfans!" He said and shut off the livestream as Eliza walked into their apartment.

"I smell pie." She said immediately and joined Alex in the kitchen. "You made me pie?" She asked and smiled. Alex just nodded and cut pieces for the two of them while the livestream wad posted to his YouTube channel.

"Check YouTube for a better explanation." He said and handed her a plate of pie. Eliza nodded and spent the next 30 minutes watching his recorded livestream.

"Awwww! I love you Alex!" She said and hugged him. Alex chuckled and hugged her back. "I love you too, my darling."