The best

"Jungkook you ugly bunny WAKE UP".  I groaned in frustration as Tae  screamed in my ear.

"Tae, leave me alone, I need sleep".  I mumbled.

"Come on Kook, your bodyguards will be here today". He said and I jolted from my bed.

"They will?".  I asked him and they nodded.

"We can't wait to meet them". We all said in unison.

Well this is going to be fun.

"Ahh, you're waiting to see if they have any girls right? ".  I said in irritation.

"Me and Jin  is gay for your information and we are top".

Namjoon said and I  just rolled my eyes.

"Yes they are damn bodyguards man, and I'm sure that they are going to be huge bulky muscle men".  I chuckled.

"That's right". They said pretty sad.

We were talking about things when mom knocked my room.

"Kook the guards are here".

Eomma said to me and we all looked at each other and started to run downstairs.

We saw eight men in all black outfits standing there like a statue they were not even bulging.

"They are not that old, they are cute Jungkook". Tae yelled at my ear.

"Kook come here". Appa called us and we took a seat on the couch.

"Good morning Mr Jeon, I'm Min Yoongi second in command".

A small guy who was looking like an angry cat said and stepped back.

"Kook I'm taking that kitten".

Tae whispered in my ear again.

"Good morning I'm Lee Taemin third in command". A guy who's pretty tall said.

"I'm Jackson Wang, head of weapon management".  A muscle man said and he's Handsome too, I'm not gonna lie.

"I'm Jung Hoseok the techy".  A guy introduced him, and he looked totally different like a sunshine guy, he was smiling at us like a sunflower.

And thereafter the rest of them continued to introduce them.

" Well where is Jimin?" .

Appa asked them and they looked at each other.

"The chief has something to take care of so, he will be reporting tomorrow morning." the kitten guy said.

"And sir with your permission we would like to install our cams and other security installations in your house, and don't worry the rooms and bathrooms are not included". He said and my Appa nodded.

They start to do their  things and man they are so good at what they are doing.

"Appa whose this Jimin oppa?". Lisa asked appa and he smiled.

"He's my friend's son, he's working as a bodyguard in their own firm".  My Appa replied to her smiling.

The guards come back from what they are doing and stand at the position they were staying in before.

" What about your room?". My eomma asked them and the kitten guy shook his head.

"You don't need to worry Miss, we are going to build a tent behind your house and we will stay there". He said back.

What tent at the backside? Are  they mad or something, it's freezing cold outside.

"What? Sorry we can't allow that".  My appa raised his voice a bit.

"Sorry sir, but that's how it's going to happen we are not allowed to break inside of your house it's your private life, and just consider  us like dogs who are guarding". The Taemin guy answered this time.

What the hell? Dog? Are  they talking about them?

"Dog?".  My appa and eomma asked in disbelief.

"Yes sir". They said in unison.

"If there is nothing else we would like to go back and start a built out base sir?".  The kitten guy asked and appa nodded and they left like that.

"They all are hot". Jin hyung said blushing a little.

I just rolled my eyes, well what can I say?

I got some thirsty hoes as my friends.

"Dog? Really? Why are they behaving like that?".  Lisa asked us.

"But I can't wait to see the chief, I bet he's going to be a grumpy old man".  Tae starts to laugh.

" Tae, he's younger than you all he's just 18".

Appa said and we all stopped laughing and looked at him.

"He's even younger than me?". Lisa pointed her fingers at herself, and appa again nodded.

"Appa, you asked a kid to guard me?". I asked him in disbelief.

"Jungkook, even if  he's just a kid he's the best in their agency, best in every fight and weapons, he even served under the US military". Appa said probably like a proud father.

" He is?" Lis asked him.

" Yes" my Appa smiled at her.