Bodyguard

" Appa, you can't do this, I don't want any bodyguard".

I yelled at my father, he's like this for the past two weeks.

Just because some guys thretened him to kill me if he don't do as they ask.

"Jungkook if you want to go out, you should obey what I say or else you can stay at our home 24 × 7".  Appa said back.

Why in the world does someone want me to kill.

This so frustrating.

"Oppa it's not only you who is going to get a bodyguard".

Lisa rolled her eyes at me, that ungrateful brat.

" Come on kook please say yes".

Eomma pleaded at me.

You got me there eomma.

"Okay". At last I said defeated.

"Then it's settled, and honey please pack my bag, I'm going to US today". Appa kissed eomma in cheeks, lovely couples.

" Why US?".  I asked him.

"Ohh I have to meet one of my friends, an old one." Appa replied back.

" Is it someone that I know?".  Mom asked him, and he just nodded.

" Of course  you know them, but for now it's a surprise".

From the twinkling in mom's eyes it's sure that she's egaer to meet that person.

" Eomma I'm going to my room". I stretch my arm and walk to my room  and closed it.

I decided to call my cousins and tell them about the whole bodyguard shit.

It only take him two rings to take the call.

"Well if it is not important I'm going to chop off your dick". Tae yelled at me.

" Man...what did my dick even do to you?". I yelled at him back.

"You fuck my girlfriend you motherfucker".

I can hear  the others laugh at him.

Well it's kind of true though.

"Ex girlfriend she was your girlfriend. " I retorted back at him.

"Dude, don't fight with your bff just for your fling".  I said to him, hoping he will Understand me.

"Okay fine".  He replied back.

"I called to tell you something else, hear me out, appa is going to the US today, and guess what I'm going to have bodyguards walking around me soon".  I sighed.

" Woah that's sucks man, just imagine it Kook they will be walking behind you every single moment, you can't even fuck anyone".

Jin hyung laughed, and I'm pretty sure that everyone is laughing right now.

"But Kook they are going to charge a lifetime, you know how they work". Namjoon hyung said.

"You know hyung my Appa can afford it, he's filthy rich".

"Woah Kook just tell uncle that I will guard you, it's just walking behind you every day is not that hard so I just want my money,you just need to give me 1 million won every week". Tae whinned, this brat.

"Seriously Tae? I'm going to take a nap, bye".

I cut off the phone and layed on my bed.

This is going to be hard.