Beauty with thrones

"Kook wake up, you have class today".

"Eomma just 5 more  minutes".

I said to her, but she again started to yell at me.

"Wake up son the second command guy said, the chief will be here in 10 minutes". I heard mom and opened my eyes.

"Okay". I mumbled still not wide awake from my sleep.

I take a bath and start to dress myself.

I walked downstairs and I saw Tae, Jin, and RM sitting at the dining table.

"Hey guys,  morning dad, morning mom, morning sis".

I greeted them and started to eat our breakfast.

When we were eating we all heard a car sound.

"Did you guys  hear that?". I asked them and they all nodded.

We finished our breakfast and were going to open the door when we saw the kitten guy standing outside the door.

" Ha,  morning sir  chief is here, if you are all ready we would like to talk to you for a minute". He said and appa nodded.

We sat there and I was damn curious to see the guy, and yes here he is walking towards us like he owns the world all in black.

I mean he looks like a damn model why is he even here.

" Good morning  Mr Jeon, I'm Park Jimin, Chief of the team, starting now you all will be under our protection. And for your security we divide our team into four groups and they will secure you throughout the day, and your home, the home will be under 24 × 7 protection, the gate will be guarded by our team and it is divided as day shift and night shift, as for us we will be available anytime". 

He said his voice was so smooth, but it still held the authority in them.

But he just looks like an angel.

When he was talking I was looking at his lips and god I just wanted to kiss him to death.

Oh my god?

I like him?

" Ok, thank you son". Appa smiled at him, but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Mr Jeon, you should call me chief or Alpha, my second in command as beta for communication, as we don't want to disclose our names with others, it is confidential".

"And my Beta will guard your son and Delta will be guarding your daughter while Jack guards your house and Madam and I will be with you throughout the entire time."

He bowed at us and started to walk outside but my appa stopped him.

"Chief, can you guard my son, it's a request". My Appa asked him or more like pleaded with him.

"The Commander said I should follow you sir, if you have any objection you can talk with him".

He replied and I started to smile like a creep.

But this guy is no joke like when he talks he has this authority and confidence in his voice like he owns everything.

"I like him".  Jin and Namjoon said in unison along with me and Tae.

"But he's so cold, I mean look at me, I'm a beauty and he just ignored me".  Lis  said pouting.

"Aigoo my baby, do you have a crush on Jimin?".

My mom asked her playfully.

"Come on mom, crush? He looks like my baby brother, I just want to squeeze his cheeks and hug him to death and keep him in my pocket and protect him with my life but now look at this, such an irony".