"Blue eyes"

Mikas second album has just been released, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much". Just like his last one, it became a success. He should be happy but he isn't. He feels a horrid guilt in his heart. Andy and him had been arguing lately, mostly over the fact Andy found out he'd been cheating on him. Mika felt horrible about it, but it didn't stop him from doing those things. Andy with his kind heart decided to forgive Mika, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

"Andy look I'm sorry, but I don't know if we're right for each other"

"So the best thing to do is hurt me, and go Fuck someone else?"

"Please, get over yourself I-"

He was interrupted by a sudden phone call.

"Shit, it's from my mom..."

He took the call not knowing what would come next.

"Michael, come to the hospital immediately"

He knew it was serious. He practically ran out the door and on to the street, he headed straight for the hospital, thankfully close by. His heart raced but he couldn't look back. When he arrived he started to search for his mother, looking over the seas of people.

"Mr.Penniman?"

A nurse asked.

"Follow me"

How could this happen. How could we let this happen? Oh my god Paloma please don't die. As far as I've been told, she fell out of the window and fell onto the railings. They say it's a miracle she's alive.

"Doctor please, will she be okay?"

He looked at me for a few seconds.

"I'm not certain, she is in critical condition, but is stable"

My heart sank. She was my sister, she'd been there all my life, and now to see her dying before me.

"Mika, everything is going to be okay. I promise"

Mika's pov

Andy tried to reason with me but I wasn't having it. I rushed out of the hospital, pushing almost everyone out of my way. I ran to the apartment, grabbed my stuff and left. I was going to find an old friend, maybe writing another album would take my mind off everything else.
Oh Mika here you are again. Running away from all your problems, and everyone who loves you.

I walked to the bus stop, sat down and tried to process everything that had happened. My sister is dying, I just basically broke up with my boyfriend, and now I'm on a train far away from this place...

The bus arrived and I walked on, without Hesitation. Did I think this through? absolutely not .Here I go.