"Put your lips on me"

Now, I know what you're thinking, of course Mika never had the guts to go back. Surprisingly he did. As soon as he walked in the door, he was slapped.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!?", He cried.

He was met with a cold stare from his sister, but she eventually gave in and hugged him. He was startled as she started to cry.

"Michael you asshole..."

She sobbed in his chest. Eventually his whole family gathered around him, scolding him before hugging him the next second.

"Where's Andy", he asked.

They looked at each other with sadness in their eyes.

"Andy, said he was done with you..."

Michael stood in shock.

"what?"

He was confused, why, how could Andy leave him.

"He said he knows..."

"About wha-"

"You've been lying to him... that you don't really love him"

It felt like a bullet shot through his chest. The guilt in his heart was heavy, and he thought he would pass out.

The house was silent, but Mika's ears rang.

"Michael, come down please"

He did this to himself, it was all his fault.

"I'll be back, I promise..."

He ran out the door, heading to the apartment he once shared with Andy. Why was he doing this? There was no reason . He needed to see Andy even for a second.

When he got to the apartments, people gave him weird looks, he looked like a madman, huffing and frantically running towards the elevator. He arrived at his apartment, he didn't know what he would tell Andy, but he just had to see him.

*knock knock*

He could hear a muffled voice, "just a minute"

The door opened, and a pair of blue eyes looked at him, the way they did all those years ago.

"Michael?"

"Andy, I- I know you probably won't forgive me, but I wanted to see you... at least one more time"

Andy stared at him, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Michael you left, didn't say anything, and probably cheated on me with several other dudes... you expect me to want to see you ever again?"

"Andy plea-"

He closed the door, leaving him alone once again...