4

chifuyu pov:

well these few days were shit.

we almost died on 31st October...

yayyyy...

wtf am i doing with my life *sighs*

Even toman uni which is one of the best in tokyo would kick me-

"What the fuck-" I started as I got hit by a shoe.

Yes

A shoe.

High top Sneakers to be exact.

"Holy fuck a customer Jimmy Choo high top sneaker- where's the other one and who the fuck is so rich to .....afford....them...."

I trailed off as I saw an h/c haired girl run towards me.

It was like everything was in slow motion.

The wind was gently blowing as the h/c strands of hair floated harmonically with the wind...

The moon felt as if it was 10 times the usual size making it a perfectly romantic night..

The only thing stopping me from running towards her in the same dramatic way was...

Nothing-

Who said I wouldn't do that.

I ran towards her my arms opening as if to give her a hug.

But..

She stopped midway and turned around to run the other way.

'Wtf'

" NO WAIT IM TRYING TO RETURN YOUR SHOE-"

She frantically shook her head in the distance as she kept running.

'Holy fuck she's fast.' I thought as I took off with some more speed and finally caught up with her.

"Hey-"

She was trembling like a new born fawn.

'Bruh' I deadpanned.

"I'm sorry I scared you.." I said in a soft gentle voice.

Second pov:

' OH MY GOD WHY WAS HE RUNNING AT ME LIKE THAT. IT WAS SO SCARY I THOUGHT HE WAS A PERVERT OH MY GOD Y/N CALM DOWN YOU'RE SHAKING' You scolded yourself as you took a deep breath calming yourself down.

The guy was kneeling facing you signaling you to lift your leg so he could put on your shoes.

You shook your head as a gesture that you could do it yourself but he just kept staring at you with those....mesmerizing....teal eyes.

'Holy cheese on cracker he's so pretty-'

You finally wore your shoes well ....he did it anyway.

' bruh what am I a fucking princess?!'

' *gasp* she is a princess' the voices in your head sang dramatically thus starting a small chaos in your head.

' stfu y'all stupid pricesses the only one i respect a lil is snow white'

' oh my gosh why she's dumb who tf accepts apple from a literal sus lookin' hag ya tell me' anna exclaimed.