Thirty-Six

Friday, March 1st
Mya (7:13 am) 📍Her House

"Mom, Sam I'm fine, he's a nobody that I can keep my distance from

"Mom, Sam I'm fine, he's a nobody that I can keep my distance from." I said going back and forth with my mom and stepdad. I don't even know how they found out about what happened I didn't tell anybody but Jeremiah and Nyla and I know they ain't talked to my mom.

"See that's the problem sweetie, you've been getting into incidents that could've been avoided." My mom stated. She doesn't even know what she's talking about.

Like who is about to have sex and goes, 'wait what if I'm being recorded' because I obviously didn't. "And then on top of that, you got dudes following you harassing you." Sam chimed in.

"Look I think I've done a pretty good job recovering, cut me some slack please." I pleaded to them.

"That's not the point, we don't know where you inspired behavior is coming from but we think there's only one way to solve it." My stepdad stated before handing me a brochure.

"What?" I questioned before looking down at it and seeing it was for a boarding school in fucking Canada. Are you fucking serious man? "You guys are kidding." I laughed at them and threw the brochure down on the counter.

"Just think about it baby, enrollment isn't until Next year. You'll just have to-"

"May I be excused?" I questioned before standing up. They were serious and I didn't want to hear anything else that came out of their mouth.

How is this my fault, why do I have to be punished?
"Of course." My mom answered.

I quickly stormed off. Half way up the stairs I ran into Nate. "Look I'm sorry." He said to me with a sorry, goofy ass expression on his face.

Now it makes sense. "Of course you told them." I sighed pushing him out of my way.

"Oh you didn't know." He spoke.

"Nate why you think ion tell you shit?" I said as he followed me fully up the stairs.

"Damn calm down, sis." He laughed.

I'm glad he thinks this is funny. "Okay whatever just leave me alone." I told him, entering my room and then closing the door in his face.

I'm so fed up with everything!

Alania (8:00 am) 📍Trey's Crib