Twenty-Two

Trey (3:49 pm)
"That was fucking sad but interstate as hell." Alania spoke as we walked out of the movie theater.

We watched a movie called Edge of darkness and I think I would've did the same thing ole dude did in a situation like that. "That shit was a little sad." I shook my head.

"Baby lemme use the bathroom before we leave." She said as we got to the main part of the theater.

I nodded. "Ight I'll be right here." I kissed her lips before she started to walk off. "And hurry up with yo slow ass." I joked. She flipped me off before disappearing into the ladies bathroom.

I then took my phone out of my pocket, that has been silently ringing this whole time. Then came another call from the same number. I let out a long sigh before answering the phone and putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Stop ignoring my shit." Her aggravating ass voice said through the phone.

"Stop calling I'll stop ignoring." I told her simply.

She sighed before talking again.
"Listen I understand if you don't want to be with me, all I want to talk about is our unborn child." She explained.

"I'll call." I said.

"What?"

"I'll call you stop calling me." I repeated myself.

"What do y-"

"Bye." And with that I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Alaina approaching me. "Chris." I played it off.

"Oh." She nodded.

"You ready?" I asked her taking ahold of her hand.

"Honestly...." She trailed off. "I wanna watch another movie." She smile.

Anything for that smile.

Jordyn (4:00 pm)
"Jordyn." My boss called my name as she entered my office. I looked up at her to see her closing the door behind herself, then coming to sit across from me. "Hey, sweetie I mean it was really sweet but you didn't have to do that." She smiled softly.

"Excuse me?" I questioned confused by what she was talking about.

"You know..." she trailed off.

"I'm afraid I don't." I shook my head.

"You know the apology." She whispered.

She does know she closed the door right, like no one is ear hustling. "What apology ma'am?" I asked, now just lost.

"You really don't know?" She questioned me.

"I'm truly lost." I shrugged.

"Well, that young man came and apologized today for his actions." She explained.

I gasped, surprised. "Oh my- Ms. Johnson I can assur-"

She put her hand up to stop me. "Don't worry, he was really respectful and I could see he was speaking truthfully." I was lost for words, when did he even have time to do that. "Well that was all I'll let you get back to work." She got up making her way back to my door, and opening it. "Oh but I told him straight up I do not want him in or really nowhere near this building." She shrugged letting out a small laugh, and with that she left out. Leaving me there to think.

Deshawn (4:30)
Practice ended early because of my cousin Nate getting into a fight so I was heading back to my car. Once I walked through the gates I saw Nyla talking to some nigga. A nigga I ain't ever seen at school. I made my way over there, listening to their conversation. "So you need a ride?" Ole dude asked her.