Sîx

Jordyn

I woke up to people giggling from a distance

I woke up to people giggling from a distance. Opening my eyes I saw a arm over me. Looking up I saw a snoring Chris. Awww he looks so cute- Hold up. How the hell did I fall asleep with him?

I took a deep breath slowly removing his arms from on top of me. I got up slowly just to make sure he didn't wake up. When I was finally on my feet I decided to follow where the giggling was coming from.

Soon enough I made it to my destination, noticing Alania and Trey talking. They stopped as soon as they saw me.

"Look sleeping beauty is finally up." Alania said causing Trey to laugh.

"Shut the hell up." Rolling my eyes I took my eyes off of her and looked at Trey. "You." I said pointing a him.

He immediately froze, causing Alania to burst into laughter.

"Ima leave y'all two alone, if y'all need me I'll be out in the front." She said still laughing while walking out.

"How did Chris find out about Zae?" I asked putting water into the coffee pot.

"He- um- well- I-" He stuttered.

"So you told him?"

"He's met her before." He mumble.

"He met her?! When?" I yelled

"About three days ago when I was watching her."

"I really wanna hurt you right now."  I sighed in frustration.

"I love you."

"Fuck-" I was cut off when we heard a scream.

We both jumped up and made our was to the living room.

When I walked in I saw my mom and Zae staring at a frightened Chris.

"Mom? I thought you weren't coming back until Friday?"

"Zaierra wanted to come home early and-"

"Do you guys see what I see?" Zaierra said looking up at us. "Chris Brown is in my house." She squealed. "Mommy can I play with him?"

She does know he's not a toy right?

"Zae go to your room please."

She made her mad face And stomped herself upstairs.

I love her mad face it's so cute.

"You care to explain?" My mom asked crossing her arms.

"Nice to see you too Mrs. Miles." Chris said getting up to stretch.