Love Bites: Chapter 7

:: Chapter Seven || Dinner Disaster ::

|| Recap ||

"He didn't mean to." He whispers.

I nod as he sets me back down on the counter. Ashton collect my top off the ground and hands it to me. I pull the top on before continueing to cook.

Once it's finished I set the the table before calling Ashton and Aston for dinner. I get my plate before sitting down at the table.

|| Chapter 7 ||

I wait for Aston and Ashton to sit down before I eat. I glance at both of them as we sit down. I wasn't angry with Aston, but doesn't mean I wasn't angry.

We eat in silence till I finally get annoyed of it. If it was one thing I couldn't take it's silence no matter if it was a death to some awkward miss understanding.

"Did you expect to have different mates?" I ask as I look up.

"No." Aston says. "I would share anything with my brother, but I don't like the idea of sharing a mate, my mate."

Ashton looks up after taking a few bites. "Your my mate as well as his so don't forget it."

I okay with my food as an unsettling feeling sets into my stomach. The thought of being mated to two twins who will want to be physical, or at least one as far as I know.

"Do you both want a very physical relationship?" I ask, not looking up.

"Yes," they both say.

"But doesn't mean we don't also want a emotional one." Aston says.

I nod. "Okay."

It's good to know they don't just want a physical relationship because I probably couldn't handle both.

I continue to play with my food as Ashton and Aston began to talk about other things. I haven't taken a bite out of my food but I didn't want to eat to just get sick.

"Alaska." Aston calls my name.

"Yeah?" I ask as in pulled out if my thoughts.

"Your not eating." Ashton says.

"Not hungry." I reply just as a scent hits my nose.

I look back to notice the girl who shoved me against the locker. I stand as Katie gets ralled up inside of me. I am about to do something stupid, but Ashton grabs me and pulls me out of the room.

He pulls me to another room and locks the door before he leaves. I growl as I paste the room, looking for a way out.

|| Aston's POV ||

"Carly what are you doing here?" I growl. I am angry, she ruined our first dinner with our mate even though it wasn't going well.

"I live here dah." She laughs as she walks over. "Which one of you pulled in your big boy pants and cooked dinner?"

"I did." Ashton says before I could give my answer.

"Well Ashton," she says as she comes closer to me. "I think you should be rewarded." She smirks as she kisses him.

I scoff as they began to make out. She pulls back, leaving Ashton breatheless. I roll my eyes as she walks over.

I wouldn't deny that I didn't like Carly, but she just wanted us for her power. She makes everyone that she's our mate, which we both thought she was so we did mark her.

'Stupid.' My wolf, Alex, growls at me. I could argues with him. I felt like shit as soon as I saw Alaska.

To me Carly is pretty, but Alaska is beautiful with light skin and dark brown hair that sometimes looks black. With her big beautiful, blue eyes and her pale pink lips.

She has a natural beauty the Carly didn't. Carly is beautiful but she uses to much makeup and compared to Alaska she look average, which everyone else would disagree.

"Didn't think I would forget about you right?" She asks as she pecks me on the lips.

I only allowed her to give me a peck because I stepped away before I could do anything else. I still was slapping myself for mating with her.

The best thing is if you mate with someone who isn't your true mate the. You could reject them, but the beauty of a real mate you could never reject.

Carly moves her hair from the side of her neck where the mating marks are, and I smell Alaska's scent.

Fuck.

|| Alaska ||

I've finally got the door unlocked and as soon as I step into the doorway into the kitchen I see Carly revealing two mating marks.

My heart sinks at the sight if it. I wanted nothing more than to rip her head off. Katie wanted to kill her while I wanted to cry, but Katie knew she shouldn't attack but rather run.

So that's what I did. I walked by the girl who's mouth is wide open as she sees me. Ashton and Aston is are looking at me shocked.

I walk out of the room and into the hallway that lead to a front room where the front door is. I grab my bag before hearing yelling and foot steps down the hall.

I step out of the door and look around. Woods surround the entire place. Katie didn't want to be let out. She hurt to much, but right now I needed her to be strong.

I ran into the woods before shifting into Katie. She takes over as rage runs through her. She hears peoples behind us, but she picks up the paste, out running everyone.

____________________

Here's another chapter and the last for awhile....

My life is not going up the roller coaster it's plummeting down at a very fast paste and my anxiety has sky rocketed.

I'm so sorry if you were enjoying the books. This is probably one of the last chapter for the next couple of months. When summers here maybe I'll finish the book, but right now I can't.

I hope you understand that I can't continue right now. I'm so stressed and ugh! So please forgive me!

Also to the people who commented and voted, thanks so much! I appreciate the love! <3

Bye for now.