chapter 250: The Beautiful yet Very Deadly Thing (2)

While Wu Yu was having a fight against the cultivator to the left, he was also watching Wu Ruo’s moves with the corner of his eyes. Wu Ruo was using the authentic Yin and Yang skills from Wu family. He seemed to have many years of combat experience. And he was agile, quick and efficient to response to each attack, and observant to the upcoming attacks.

Is he really the Wu Ruo he knew? The one who was tested to have no spiritual power and never went to school?

Wu Xi and Wu Qianqing were also surprised that Wu Ruo could be so awesome.

Yao cultivators who were sent to kill Wu Ruo watched Wu Ruo at the audience area. They were so furious that Wu Ruo actually was good at cultivation techniques. Wu Ruo could be also the one who casted illusion on them just now.

Damn! They got tricked.

Ling Mohan, who was watching the whole process at the royal viewing zone, sat down again. His lips curved upward a bit. It was one more surprise that Wu Ruo had spiritual power. He was looking forward to see more surprises in the future.

Wu Chenzi, watching the competition in the opposite side to the royal viewing zone, seemed to be very moody. He was told that Wu Ruo was a big fat man and had no spiritual land thus no spiritual power at all.

Then who was the one that took the upper hand and had a stronger spiritual power than others? What Wu Bufang told him was all bullshit.

As a matter of fact, it was not fair to blame Wu Bufang. He was even more shocked than Wu Chenzi to know Wu Ruo was capable of fighting against level-six cultivators.

Other Wu family members from Gaoling town were excited, or more specifically jealous of Wu Ruo.

In the past, since Wu Ruo and Guan Tong had no spiritual power, and Wu Qianqing’s spiritual land was ruined, the Wu family looked down on them privately. But now, not only Wu Qianqing’s spiritual land was restored, but also Wu Ruo had spiritual power. Their lives were getting much better day by day. Look at them. Some of them had their arms broken, or eyes blinded, or spiritual land ruined. And even worse, they had nowhere to live. The entire family had to stack in someone else’s house. They vented their anger out on each other, fought for medical materials, and plotted against each other. Their social status was no longer as high as they were in Gaoling town where they were highly respected, flattered and looked up to.

“Wu Ruo is actually a loser without any spiritual power. How can he use cultivator skills?”

“The Wu Ruo on the arena must be someone else who takes part in the competition in disguise. Because the true Wu Ruo is not a level six cultivator like my son.”

The other families didn’t like standing next to the Wu family and therefore stepped far away from them since they looked down upon the Wu family who were so jealous of Wu Ruo.

About a quarter later, the fighting on the arena stopped.

Wu Yu jerked to look at Wu Ruo who was standing against wind.

“It’s between us now.” Wu Ruo said with a smile.

Thanks to his Gravity Heavenly Formation, the other competitors were kicked out of the game in a short time.

“Are you sure you are going to fight against me? You know I won’t be merciful.” Wu Yu said.

Wu Ruo smiled bigger and swung his sword in the air and a rune showed up.

Then he aimed the sword toward Wu Yu.

Wu Yu made a counter formation to defend Wu Ruo’s incoming attack. But Wu Ruo’s rune was so powerful that it broke through his formation. Wu Yu was deterred backward due to the strong power. It was obvious that Wu Yu showed no mercy to him either.

Ruan Lanru cursed swear words about Wu Ruo saying that Wu Ruo was an insidious man.

Wu Xi was so irritated by her curse and said angrily, “So your son is a kind person? He is such a kind person that he hired someone else to bully my brother and pretended to be a good person to save my brother. You know why he did that? By doing that, my brother thanked him and owed him big so that he could borrow materials from my father to make weapons.”

Ruan Lanru’s face turned red, “How dare you talk to me like this? I am your aunt!”

“You are not my aunt!”

“Everyone, attention! Are you seeing this? She and Wu Ruo don’t see us as family.”

“I’d better have no family at all than having you as my aunt. Ruan Lanru, you don’t want me to tell everyone what ugly things you did back in Gaoling town, do you? You know it very well who will be ashamed.” Wu Xi sneered.

Ruan Lanru pointed a finger at Wu Xi and was too outraged to say anything more, “You! You! You!”

The Wu family from Gaoling town didn’t look great. They were silent and didn’t say a word.

Wu Xi snorted.

On the arena, Wu Yu didn’t intend to save any energy. He launched two beasts that he had captured in the demon’s clan.

As soon as the beats were summoned out, they shot at Wu Ruo aggressively.

Wu Ruo chanted the curse while launching two yellow runes at the beasts. The runes were stuck accurately on the beasts’ foreheads, which forced them to step back to Wu Yu. At the same time, a golden iron chain showed up and rotated around him.

A moment later the yellow rune on the beasts’ forehead shattered. They roared and dashed towards Wu Ruo. But when they hit the iron chain, bang, they got bounced back. The two ends of the iron chains, like two golden snakes, teased the two beasts.

The two beasts were agitated by the chain.

Wu Yu chanted a spell to augment the power of controlling the two beasts.

One of the beasts roared loudly, opened its mouth to bite the chain, and the other beast pounced on Wu Ruo.

The audience outside the arena were so nervous about what was happening.