Reunited once again

I think everyone of them was too shocked to speak. I was about to say are you dead, but couldn't. I could barely breathe. I think Sam noticed and told them to get off. From then on it was a party, but at the end of the movie we all were passed out somewhere in the living room.
*************************************
When I woke up all I could smell was decaying skin. It seemed like death had been there. I opened my eyes and instantly regretted it. All around me were my friends dead, with messages carved into them. Things like "come back, I need you" or "I didn't mean it" I got so angry I went out to have a "talk" with Jeff. I knew where his weak spot was so I brought a knife. After awhile I thought about giving up when I saw him with his back turned, sobbing?! Why is he crying, he fucked up not me. He probably sensed my presence and turned around."Dammit" I muttered. Oh well. He asked what I was doing here and I replied with I am here to talk. I was about to plunge his knife I stole along with many others to make sure he was gone forever, when he started to say how he fucked up and was acting like a huge dick and he would never be a bitch again.Something was different than the other times though.( he said this after he punished her too) He actually said he loved me. I couldn't think though. I may have looked calm on the outside, but on the inside I was a mess. My heart was torn, I was panicking, and my emotions were in knots. Add nausea and you have me. I left, sprinting to my old tree house and once I got there I collapsed breathing heavily.I looked oh the window and saw Jeff running this way. I knew I had to act fast so I boarded the house up to make it look abandoned and sank to floor putting my arms on my knees then putting my head on top. I tried clearing my mind or forgetting about but I couldn't. Jeff left so maybe I can go to my house and get my stuff in here, after all I can get things done myself. So I set off to get my stuff back in my own private fortress of solitude.