Will you marry me?

Later that day, just as I thought, Jeff got down on one knee and popped the question.
                     "Skye, I have loved you since I first saw you. I know we have a strong relationship between us, because you stuck with me, started over with me even. What I'm trying to say is Skye Rose, will you marry me?"
                    I was so star struck so all I could do was nod. He picked me up and kissed me. I think I know why I stuck with Jeff. It was moments like these. Sure, there were bad times, but that's in the past. I love him so much, and know I get to show it.
                  I decided to tell everyone so I sent a text to every pasta. My phone was blowing up with things like "Congrats" and "That's awesome" so I turned it off. I knew that we had the wardrobe done because we thought of ideas when we first met, but we need a place and food and drinks.
                I told Jeff and he said we could have it near the lake in the woods, but I would have to get food and drinks. I started thinking and said,
               "Have Slenderman cook!"  Sure was his reply, and I knew I could buy drinks so we were done. And we could have Jane and Sally decorating.
*************************************
              The wedding was finally here I finished getting ready and Hoodie walked me down the aisle. When I saw Jeff that almost made me cry. He was wearing a shirt that I gave him.
            The preacher said his stuff and we said I dos when it was finally time to kiss the bride. He kissed me gently and I kissed back.
        This is the end of me and Jeff's tale, but I'm sure the other pastas will have one to share.