I Can't Remember

Song for chapter- I Cants Remember by 5SOS

-Stella POV-

I was woken up to loud banging on my front door. Groaning, I lazily walked downstairs and yanked the door open. "What?!?" I said to my annoying best friend, Kati. "Well good afternoon sleeping beauty" she said rolling her eyes, "Go get ready, me and Indya are taking you shopping because we are going to a club tonight" she added while wiggling her eyebrows at the end. Signing, I decided to get ready not wanting to argue with her.

So far we have gone to Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Rue 21, Charlotte Russe, and we are now in hot topic. Let me just say that my feet hurt, a lot. "Guys can we go to the food court and get some food?" I asked my two best friends turning so I was facing them. The both nodded and Indya finished paying her stuff.

It's been about an hour since we got to my house and our friend Leigha came. To cut time we decided to just watch a movie, which ended up being 'The perks of being a wallflower'.

The movie is about to end when Kati asked what time it was. It was 9:10 and Kati said we should start getting ready at 9:30.

We just arrived at some random club that's like 2 miles away from my house. Anyways I was in the bar section drinking my beer, when a guy sat next to me. "I'm Michael" he said taking a shot and turning so he was facing me. "I'm Stella" I said looking at him. He had blonde hair, an eyebrow piercing, a flannel, some black skinny jeans, and some black boots. He smiled at me and handed me a shot the bartender had just gave him, I thanked him and drunk it, letting the burning sensation in the back of my throat go away.

It's been about an hour I think? so far I have learned a lot about Michael, and we were both pissed drunk. Currently we were on the dance floor dancing to some song the DJ put on, when Kati came and told me we were leaving. I said bye to Michael and walked outside into the car.

I was woken up by the sun shining through the windows, which the curtens were open. That really doesn't help my huge hangover. I groaned knowing I had to get up soon and do stuff. I walked to the bathroom looking for some pain killers, then used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and so on so forth.

I was making some coffee when I heard someone walk into the kitchen, and sit at the table we have. "So who was that guy last night?" I heard Kati ask taking a sip from the coffee I gave her. "What guy?" I asked with confusion. "You know, that guy you hung out with all night, he had like blonde hair" she said rising an eyebrow. "Um, I don't know who your talking about" I said taking a seat at the table across from her. She put her coffee down, making eye contact with me, she asked "Well if you don't remember him, do you at least remember what happened last night?". I tried so hard to remember but......

-Michael POV-

I woke up feeling like complete shit. My head hurts like hell. I got up and walked downstair, going straight into the kitchen getting some cereal and sitting at the table. I heard someone come into the kitchen, looking up I saw it was Calum. "Hey what are you doing up?" He asked getting something out of the fridge. "What are YOU doing up?" I asked him empathizing the 'you'. "I don't know, now answer my question" I said, "hangover" I simply replied. "Who was that girl from last night?" He asked taking a sip from his juice, "what girl?" I asked confused on what girl he's talking about. "You know, the girl in the photo, it's all over Twitter bro" he said showing me on his phone. The girl had long hair, black dress, and some heels, let me just say she looks hot. "Dude I don't know who she is" I answered honestly, "Well then, do you remember what happened last night?" He asked putting down his toast he had just made. I tried so hard to remember but......

-Stella & Michael POV-

I Can't Remember.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi, so this is my second book that I'm writing. You should read my first, it's called ' Complicated' and its a Ashton Fan Fiction. I haven't finished it but yeah read it. Also follow me on Twitter if you want it's......

@imQueenKati

Also this book is dedicated to my friend Stella cause she's a Michael girl and I wanted to do a Michael fanfic.

~Kati