The Hot and The Cold

"What?" My eyes bigger than the full moon.

" I said, you are my great love." Drake's voice is so clear and I know this is real.

How could it be? He said he met 'her' when she was a kid. I don't remember meeting him for all my lifetime except for the last couple of days.

" I met you at my dad's party when you were in 5th grade. From that day on, it was only you." He said lifting my chin so I can see his face.

" So...s-o ur the one I was suppose to meet?" Don't need a real high I.Q. to figure this out anyway.

He nodded. " But you ran away and I was devastated. I went here so Chase could just kill me and ease the pain but then, I tracked down your smell in the forest when Chase and I are fighting because he refuses to kill me."

Oh! That explained the forest incident. It was the first time I saw Chase too , well in his wolf form. So, he was there, too.

" I was so guilty at my selfishness. How could I just wish to die if I could have looked for you and try to let you fall inlove with me rather than forcing you to marry me? Chase made me realize that. Since, he has been such a genius in love, I also asked him to do me a favor."

I'm still staring at his eyes wanting him to go on.

" I asked him to bring you to me. But, this is Chase we are talking about so I guess he flirted his ass to you and forgot that I told him your my great love and I needed you. So, I decided to bring my self to you instead. That's how we met at The Mansion." He played my hair with his fingers.

It was all planned then, meeting him in The Mansion and Chase and Jared in my apartment. So Jared is not really into Jenna? She used her to have an access to me?

Oh! That boy will be beaten because he has been a bad dog. Chase,too, he could just made his own way rather than ordering Jared to mess with my friend. I bet Jared did not have much of a choice because his Alpha told him so.

" Why did not you come with me instead of sending him?" My voice is shaky as his skin touches my cheeks.

" I was a coward. I'm afraid you would ran away when you see me." His eyes filled with regret.

" But I wouldn't know who you are." I have never seen him as I mentioned before.

" I figured that out and if it will make you feel better, I felt stupid." He laughed with his own words.

" How about we start this all over again?" He moved away from me. Thanks heavens for that! Being close to him makes me all tensed and my heart is beating so fast.

" Hi! I'm Drake and I am a vampire. We've met before when you were young. I asked your father to fix a marriage between us but you left and I became stupid I wanted to die. But now, all I wanted is to make you fall inlove with me without force. Will you give me chance?" He moved his hand towards me to shake.

To shake hands and agree or to ignore and be rude?

I shook his hand. Hey! I have a crush on him. But, I'm not going easy for him.

" I'm Maze and I ran away because I thought your a dirty old man who wants younger girls." I sheepishly smiled. " And yes, I am giving you a chance to prove your self and make me fall inlove with you."

Although it won't be hard enough because I am super attracted to you.

In my mind I added.

As fast as the time flies or way too faster, he pulled me into a hug and ge held me so tight but carefully. Ah, vampire abilities.