The Hot and The Cold

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you happen to read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

I have been turning in my bed for so long now. I couldn't sleep. I just can't. The thought of having another person and let me remind you, an extremely gorgeous and flirty man, is on same room as you will make you awake all night. Well, in this type of circumstances because I believe if this were of different moment I believe I will be asleep now because of tiredness. Whoa! Did I just thought of...??? Oh no! I've truly turned into a perverted person overnight.

I sighed deeply. Wanting to release all the unwanted feelings I have now.

" Can't sleep either,huh?", a masculine voice crack the night's silence.

"Yeah. Why are you still awake?!", I remembered those tired eyes I saw earlier.

" I should be asking you same thing.", he said.

The fact that you, a gorgeous and sexy man, is sleeping in same room as me makes me want to crawl down to your side and get intoxicated with your scent and be in that arms. The fact that I can't, bothers me to much thus keeping me awake.

I said that on the back of my mind.

" I slept whole day, so I don't feel sleepy yet.", I lied. Well, on the part I slept all day wasn't a lie. "Why are you still awake?"

" I can't help thinking that we are on same room yet I can't lay my hands on you. My body is on fire and that keeps me awake." I swear I can feel that playful smile on his face!

So the feeling is mutual. I laughed with my thoughts. But, there's no way I will be saying that it was my same problem that's why I'm still awake. I don't want to feed his ego it might bursts!

" Hmm...there's always the bathroom to put the fire out in you.". Oops! That sounded....weird.

" I mean a cold shower will help you cool down." And I'm back in my senses! Wheew!

" Are you suggesting I'll take a shower?!", he asked.

Was I?

" Yes. You stink and I don't want to sleep with somebody that stinks." I lied. I remembered his scent a while ago and he smelled so good!

" Ahhh... So your thinking of SLEEPING with me after I shower?" I felt him sit and looked at me. Cocky sexy man! How did we end with his question?!

" No! I.....I was....I...." I lost my words. I sat down on the bed and looked at him. Why do I feel this way towards him?! I feel comfortable like I've known him for so long, I love fighting his guts, I love to seduce him back.... What?! I take back the my last thought!

Where was I? Oh! " You told me your on fire so I suggested you take a cold shower maybe you can sleep on your own on the floor alone after that." I said specifically.

" Oh! Too bad..." He moved towards me.

" I thought I heard you say I'll sleep with you...." He comes closer to me.

" On your bed." He's now on my bed. I can't move even if I wanted to.

" Close to each other." His face inches to mine. One more move and he'll kiss me. I've waited for his next move. My body won't just move away from him.

His eyes stared at mine. His eyes are soft as if telling me something. He's too close my mind is in whack of his scent. Oh god!

" But if you ever change your mind, I'm still here." He said and moved away from me. I thought he was going to kiss me! I was....can I say...uhm...disappointed?!