lost

"Where lost" that was not a question but a fact that was stated by trafalgar law a very tall and tanned raven head.

Although the tall red head got them lost he still denied it "No we're not, am not Zoro"

Zoro is one of their friends who has no sense of direction. Even if it's a straight line he would still get lost.

The thirth and oldest brother stepped in to stop the banter that would surly beigin "Ok you two, stop we will get nowhere if we start to fight"

"What's the point of this trip anyways, I could have been home studying for my test that's coming" huffed law.

"You and your books. I don't even know why pops lets you be a surgeon, does people will be your victims insted of your patients" scoffed kidd.

"Shut up Kidd at least I'm not going to touch dirty oil and grease"

"Your right, your going to touch blood which is more gross by the way" kidd's face was that of disgust as he imagine the blood.

The blond had has enough with these two "Ok that's enough you two, where lost in the middle of the woods, with no food, our water is running out, no tents. The sun will soon set, and you two are fighting!!" the beatiful crystal clear blue eyes was filled with rage that was directed towards the other two.

Both the raven head and red head huffed with a scowl on their faces.

"Now then let's try to find a wa ...." the blond was interrupted by some movement that got his attention "theres something in the bushes with a tail."

As they were walking to the bush an orange color thing jumped out of the bush and started running north. They quickly followed after it.

"Why are we running after it we will just get more lost" law stated.

A few minutes later they lost the orange thing.

"That thing will get us nowhere"

"Um guys come and see this" the blond got the attention of the two that were going to start arguing again.

The both turn around to pay attention to what their eldest brother was showing them and right before them was a cottage or more like a house.

A big house with a pond in frond with fish, lilies, a swan, docks and flowers all around.

"What is a house doing in the middle of the wood?" questioned law.

"Who knows but who ever lives there could give us directions" answered marco as he looked at the house.

"And how do you know if someone lives there" asked law with his brows raised.

"Maybe because the lawn is cut there are no vains on the house and the chimney is smoking"

"Oh wow my idiot brother said something smart for once."

"Ok break it up you two, the both of you act like children when your 26 and 23" marco started walking twords the house making the other two follow behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How the open space in the wood looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How the open space in the wood looks like

How the house looks like