finding Zoro and vivi

(Kidd & sabo pov)

The groups went out to find Zoro and vivi. It was raining so hard you could barely see a silhouette on the hard pouring rain.

Kidd and sabo walked east, they were wet; not to much as they had on rain coats.

They were walking side by side close together, not speaking, it wasn't a awkward silence it was a comfortable silence.

They walked more deeper in the woods when sabo spoke.
"Don't run off the deeper we go in the more unknown the woods get to me"

"Are you not familiar with the woods"

"No the only time we have gone deep in the woods was when we where kids and that didn't end well, it made us afraid of the woods so we never left our space."

"I s - someone's over there, come on let's go" Kidd grabbed sabo's hand and dragged him more deep in the woods.

" w- wait kidd, what are you doing I can't go more deep in the woods. There's a limit on how big the barrier is.

Kidd didn't listen to sabo an keep dragging him more deeper in the woods. When the red head past through the barrier and keep dragging sabo; suddenly sabo ran right in the barrier and hit himself and fell.

"What the hell" Kidd muttered.
"I told you I can't go through the barrier"
"I thought you guys were joking"
"Did I look like I was joking! J- just come back here kidd, it's best if we just search close to the barrier."
"Fine by the way sorry about dragging you"
"It's fine, I'm sorry too for taking you and your brother out in the rain"
"It's alright, Marco could hand his self by the way this zoro guy you guys were talking about is he a green head who always gets lost?" Kidd asked.
"yeah why"
"I think the zoro where talking about are the same person"
They kept walking close to the barrier and having small conversations about their friend zoro who is the same person.

"We haven't seen anything at this point I think we should call the others and head back, the storms getting worse."

The storm was indeed getting worse they could hardly see were they were going and they couldn't hear when the other was speaking.

" I think that's a -"  there was a loud thunder that startled the both of them.
Sabo threw him self at kid clutching his raincoat, his breathing came uneven his shoulders shaking his face buried on kidds chest. Kidd didn't know what to do but he knew if he didn't move quickly sabo will have a panic attack which will not be good in there situation. He hugged sabo doing circle motion on his back and whispered reassuring words, not long after sabo calm down.

"Sorry" if Kidd wasn't so close to sabo he wouldn't have heard it as his voice was so small and shaky.
"what are you apologizing for you did nothing wrong. I think I should be the one to apologize"
"For what?"
"For this" Kidd grabbed sabos face gently and leaned down at sabos height and kissed him.

sabo clutch onto kidds raincoat and kissed back hesitantly, at first the kiss was gentle until Kidd asked for permission and sabo granted. He opened his mouth and they fought for dominance until Kidd won. Kidd slid his hand down sabo's behind and lift him up to straddle him and sabo circled his hand around kidds neck.

A string of saliva connected them as they let go, their breathing came hard as they swallowed oxygen. Sabo's face was red as he rested his forehead on kidds shoulder; Kidds hands rested on sabos behind his face on sabos shoulder. Even though they were both composing themselves they still heard the small rustling of leaves.

Kidd set down sabo on the ground they turned around to the noise of leaves when blue was on their sight the person fell on the ground and lifted their face up and sabo saw who it was.
"Vivi!"
"sabo" she hiccup "what happened to you?" He asked.

"Zoro happened, when we got at the port zoro got lost and I went looking for him which took a while when I did find him we walked to the entrance when the storm hit and then he got lost again. The storm was so ugly that I couldn't even find my way but I somehow did since your here."

"yeah we split in groups of two and came looking for you guys"

"I hope they can find zoro"
"Hope so too, come on I'll call the others to inform them about you so we can start heading back."

After a call and an quick introduction to Kidd the group started to head back to the house.