Chapter 27

Two months later
After he came over and allowed me to hold him that day, things finally returned to normal. At least as normal as they were going to get being as he was in the Mafia.

My arm had healed nicely, as did the stitches in my chest from the surgery, and I was no longer wincing with every move I made.

Jackson hasn't changed, unfortunately. He did drop the lawsuit against me, but he's still an asshole. And despite the fact that he's still and always will be a shitty person, he's still a great father. He does the best he can for our daughter. And as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

Speaking of being happy, I finally moved out from under Jackson. Literally. And I have been doing very well for myself as a result. I just finished a photoshoot for a women's magazine and will be leaving for a fashion show next month in Paris.

I've accomplished so much in the last two months and am feeling great. Not just mentally and emotionally, but physically as well. I've lost a total of sixty pounds and my sex life has been well...

"Oh shit!" I cried out, gripping the bedsheets as I arched my back. I thrusted my hips forward, wanting more than what he was giving me.

Cesare lifted his head, licking my juices off his lips. "You taste so damn good, amore(love)."

I know I'm crazy as hell for agreeing to this again, but my God he's such an amazing lover. He knows exactly what my body needs. And sometimes I feel as though he can read my mind, because as soon as I think of what I want him to do to me, he does it.

The fact that he's in the Mafia should've gave me the common sense to end things once and for all, but truthfully, it did absolutely nothing to diminish my cravings for him.

His tongue flickered over my bud, eliciting another erotic cry from me. Thankfully, my daughter was still at school, so I could be as loud as I want.

Of course, my new neighbors won't be too happy about that. I've already had the police come to my house. Once they saw Cesare, they only gave me a warning and a nervous smile before leaving.

In all the years that I'd been with Jackson, not once has he ever went down on me. But I was always expected to go down on him. Whenever I asked him to, he would always come up with some lame excuse.

But with Cesare, it's the opposite. Cesare will go down on my me in a heartbeat. And I've never had to ask him to. He seems to enjoy it... a lot.

Which is great and all, but I still can't help but to wonder why he won't let me go down on him. He'll allow me to give him a hand job, but that's about it.

I'm still trying to figure what happened to him. He won't tell me. I even asked all his family members and even they refused to tell me anything.

I shuddered under his warm breath as his hot tongue glided over the slick folds of my sex, before diving inside of me.

My hand flung down to grab a fist full of his hair. Shoving his face deeper in between my legs, I hungrily wound my hips in a desperate need to reach the orgasm building an almost painful feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen.

My toes curled as I moaned Cesare's name and pleaded with him to hurry up so he could take me.

But he only took his sweet time as he always does. Squeezing my thighs, he pushed them apart wider, giving him better access to continue devouring my dripping wet arousal.

His tongue dipped in and out of me, before he captured my bud between his lips and sucked. I think I screamed. I'm not totally sure. But I am positively sure I came all over his lips.