CHAPTER ONE

I was really exhausted after the day classes . I just resumed college and it has been hectic for me . I am the only one in my room for now not knowing when my roomate will arrive . After the days work I lay peacefully in my bed to have a nice nap . I was woken up by the loud bang on the door .
"Coming". I announced almost reaching for the door knob.
Once I opened the door I figured it was my roomate but it wasn't a female as I imagined it was a male and yeah he wasn't wearing a fascinating look .
"Hi , I'm Ella your roommate". I said this pushing my hand forward to shake him .
He just scanned through me and made way past through me . I was still wondering what was with his behavior when I saw someone approach me.
"Nevermind you'll get used to it ".
"And who are you " .I demanded
" His twin Kate "
" I am Elle ,nice meeting you" .
"I'll see you later then, I live just opposite you if there's any problem."
"Bye then."
   I was wondering how late and my roomate are twins and their personalities are different. I didn't mind though but I knew well end up being friends.After lots of thought I grabbed my laptop and my books and set out to the library to read .
After some alone time I went back to my room ,but before I turned the doorknob I heard a nice voice singing. The voice was really melodious and beautiful. I never knew someone cold could have such voice. As I entered and he noticed ,he stopped singing right away and put away his guitar which I didn't realize before.
"Why did you stop." I questioned
" Nothing you need to know about." He barked
He became so violent once again. It didn't mean anything to me I jus felt maybe he's had a rough past and I deemed to be the same sweet girl I was .
When the night was closing in I changed into my tracksuit and set out to jog. Yeah I had a lot of routines on becoming THAT GIRL. I have been doing this for a while and I had all my days planned and I rarely have friends also . Before I went out there was a knock on the door but before I reached out to the door the person had already entered. It was Kate .
" Are you going for a run also." She asked as she saw what I was wearing.
" Yeah and I can see you are too."
" Yeah . I came to inform him ." She said pointing to her brother.
" We could go together if you like ." I asked . Honestly I didn't know why I asked cause I normally don't like company.
" Sure ,and you could show me around too."
" No problem then".she grabbed my hand and we started giggling like little children. We chatted a lot along the way and I got to know that her brother name was Christopher. I noticed I and Kate had so much in common and we'll really get along well but at the same time I wouldn't want someone who would draw me back in my dreams ,so I'll rather step down a bit .

This is the first chapter of  my new book . Do well to vote and comment. It would really go a long way.