08 (18+)

He drags Jai to J&M after closing up the dance studio, and it's cold as hell and Jai won't stop grumbling as they make the trek, but it's all good when they get there, just in time to see Julian and Milo locking up the door, done for the day.

Jai stops complaining and his cheeks get redder, not just from the cold, and he waddles gracefully to Julian and they smile gently at each other before greeting each other with a kiss. They're insufferably cute, but Amir is a competitive shit, and when he sees Milo, who raises an eyebrow at him, he comes forward and kisses him, hot and hard.

Jai gives him a literal kick to his ass, one hit that makes him yelp and glare at him reproachfully, rubbing the afflicted area.

"We're going," Julian is saying, reaching for Jai's hand, and their fingers tangle together easily. Milo slides his arm around Amir's waist, and he leans in, stealing and sharing the warmth. "Don't be late tomorrow, Mil."

"I won't," he says, nodding to them both. "Good night, both of you."

"Don't have too much fun," Julian is saying as he and Jai wave in goodbye, and take their leave, and Amir huffs, turning to Milo and kissing him again, making it wet.

"Everyone's trying to spoil my fun," Amir whines, and Milo pats his bum, trying to appease him. It does little in its intent, but plenty for Amir's pleasure, all the same. "What do you have tomorrow?"

"Early delivery, some movie star's wedding," he sighs. "I don't even know who they are, would rather be at home, five in the morning."

"Sleeping with me," Amir says offhandedly, then his face is burning, because he doesn't know if he'd meant it as a sexy thing or a cute domestic thing but he wants both but maybe he should have worded it better.

For his lapse in brain to mouth filter, though, Milo just smiles, and says, "Of course. In every connotation."

Amir dies, because Milo is as perfect as someone can get and he wonders if he'd dreamt him up. He kisses him, lets his lips linger and it's a little numb from the cold, but Milo licks across his tongue and Amir is so soft but also ready to be fucked, and he's holding his hand, his skin cold but his smile bright and warm like the sun.

His place isn't so far from the bakery, and as it turns out, they live just a few blocks away from each other. A fifteen minute walk to his apartment complex and he's asking Amir if he wants something warm to drink before he goes home, and that's how he finds himself in a clean, comfortable apartment, modest but still sizable, modern furnishes but still homey and he sits at the couch as Milo waits for the water to boil for his tea.

"You do rather well for yourself," he remarks, looking around the place, and Milo chuckles.

"Worked hard for it," he tells him. "Between the bakery and teaching in KNUA."

"Wait," Amir says, sitting up straight and he waits for Milo to turn around, smirking at him. "You're a teacher? At my school?"

"It hasn't been very long, just started this school year, and I'm only handling a few graduate classes," he says casually, as if he didn't just become hotter and more insanely attractive. "Wanted to put the PhD to good use. Monday and Wednesday nights and some weekends. That's why we've never seen each other there, the dance program's schedule is a little different."

"You make gorgeous cakes, you're smart as hell, you dance, and you're so nice and kind and pretty and hot and you fuck like a dream and you happen to teach on the side?" he says, breathless with it all. "I'm about to combust."

"Well, have your tea first," he says calmly as he pours the boiled water into a teapot, and brings the tray over to where Amir is sitting, setting it on the coffee table in front of them, and he takes a seat next to him, rubbing his thigh, completely relaxed, and it's to tease. Amir knows by the slight tilt of his lips that he knows, knows that Amir wants to bend over for him and offer his ass for his fingers, dick, tongue, whatever, but he doesn't bite the bait.