The bakery?(lashton--

ASHTONS POV--
I grinned when I heard my alarm go off,I always loved work.I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and the. Used my favorite bubble gum mouth-wash (I like bubble gum so don't judge)Next I went to my closet and got out my favorite light pink oversized sweater that said "NIRVANA"in light brown,I got out my black leggings,then my light brown combat boots.Lastly I walked over to my vanity and got my light pink flower crown.I looked in the mirror,The walked out of my apartment.I put in my hot pink headphones and started my path.As I walked into the dark alley,I was roughly pushed against the brick wall."ouch!"I yelled,I hit my head."So I heard you like dick".this guy asked."n-no....please d-don't h-hurt me!"I stuttered."oh what I have in mind is much better."he said.He pinned my hands above my head with one hand and the other pulling my leggings down."please stop!Stop!I Dont wanna do this!"I yelled,trying to get out of his grasp."hey!Leave him alone!"someone shouted.We both turned out heads and saw a blonde boy.He was beautiful."What are you gonna do about it,huh blondie?"the guy asked."this".He took a step up and punched the guy right in the nose,knocking him out.I started crying hysterically."hey hey,I got you baby."he said and wrapped his arms around me."t-thank you".I said sadly."your welcome baby,I'm Luke".he said casually."I-im Ashton."I said."Well I think your really pretty".He said lowly."I-I think y-your r-really Pretty t-too."I blushed."Awww your blushing!How adorable!"he squealed."thank y-you."I said blushing once again."well lets get you back to my place and we can chill okay?'He questioned."o-okay."I said,excited to spend more time with Luke.

SO ALL THEY DID WAS HANG BUT ITS 1:05 am here AND I JUST GIT BACK FROM THE MOVIES WITH MY FRIENDS.I AM REALLY TRYING TO UPDATE MORE😌ILYASFM💕POOR ASHTON I FEEL LIKE CRAP OKAY