Lace panties? (Fluff)

ASHTONS POV:
Luke wasn't home from work yet,So I decided to make dinner.He liked everything I made pretty much.(A/N same).I was thinking about making homemade pizza.So I did.I rolled out the dough into a perfect circle.I went into the kitchen to get cookie cutters,Of different sizes and shapes.I had gotten a heart,star,And a smiley face.I brought them back into the kitchen and laid them on the counter.I put the rest of the ingredients on the pizza,And the cheese last.I grabbed a heart cookie cutter,And made around 4 hearts,Then 3 stars,And 3 smiley faces.I cut the shapes of pizza And put them Into the oven to let them cook.While I waited for luke.

LUKES POV:
I was on my home.Today was exhausting,And my whore of a boss kept hitting on me.I was excited to see my ashy!I drove into our parking lot,Got my keys out,Closed and locked all doors,and then walked up to our purple painted porch.Ashton wanted it purple,So we made it purple.I unlocked the front door,And walked in,Pizza filling my nose.I walked around to the kitchen but froze when I saw Ashton.He was standing there in one of my clear white sweaters,Which came to his mid thigh and hung off his shoulders a lot,And he had on light purple lace panties."Ashton?Are you wearing..panties?"I asked,loud enough for him to wear."I-I'm s-Sorry I was g-gonna change before you g-got home,-"He started,"Ashton,It's okay!You look so adorable!"I squealed."Thank you.."He mumbled,Blushing while looking down.I walked over to him and lifted his chin,"Ashton,Your beautiful.You don't have to be shy around me.You know I love you and would never judge you!"I said to him,Staring Into his big,hazel,Pretty eyes."I know..Its just..I l-love you.."He said,Not finishing what he was gonna say,But I didn't question it.I bent down and lightly kissed his nose,Making him giggle."l-lukeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,You know That tickles!"He giggled again.He is so Adorable!

ASHTONS POV:
lukeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,You know that tickles!"I giggled to him.I gasped,The pizza!i rushed to the oven and opened the oven,Making sure it wasn't burnt.it burned,bad.Tears started to form in my eyes,And I started crying.Luke noticed me crying quickly because he rushed over to me:"ashton!Why are you crying?!"He asked frantic."I-I was g-gonna make y-you pizza f-For when y-you got home,a-And it burnt b-Because you distracted me!"I said,crying all over again."Ashton,baby,Im sorry.I just love you.I wanted your attention!Im sorry baby,How about we just order pizza?"he said,sincerely."o-okay."I said.We ordered pizza and a movie,called "ouija board".Luke choose it.I was in his lap the whole movie,eating pizza..I jumped and screamed a lot (A/N 😂📱)And luke just laughed.We finished the movie and we went to sleep,He carried me upstairs.He laid me down and got in next to me,"goodnight Ashton,I love you so much baby girl."He said,making my heart flutter and my cheeks turn red and hot.Luckily he couldn't see me."I love you too lukey."I said,And we fell asleep,Him being the big spoon,and me the little spoon.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.28K READS!I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!IM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE!ILYASFM! Text me if you need too,I'm here for you all,(931
-644-3906)Just tell me your name and that you read my book.ALSO;I'm thinking of making another book,where Ashton has ocd.Its gonna be a LASHTON.Obvi.
THIS IS 640 LETTERS YAY FOR MEEEE.ILY ALL UPDATE SOON (Might be 😉😉 if ya get me😂)