Bold *Smut*

Genre: Smut
Word count:1975
Description: It's Y/n's first day working as an assistant for the BAU, As an assistant you have to do whatever anyone working at the office needs, Your job mostly consists of getting coffee for people. For almost the entire day you watch Dr. Spencer Reid basically drooling over you, I mean you didn't mind. He was super cute.

First impressions have always been really important to me. I wanted to look professional but at the same time attractive. I look through my closet and I pick out a tight black skirt that goes just above my knees, Then a white button up shirt tucked into the skirt. I also wore my favorite pair of black chunky heels. I liked the outfit because it complemented my body, Specifically my ass. It looked pretty basic but I figured it would do.

It was my first day on the job and I walked out of the elevator to see a large room with at least 20 people sitting at there desks working. I walk down the stairs and start asking people if they would like some coffee, Or anything else. A few people said yes, Others said no in sort of a rude manner but whatever. I went to grab whatever they needed, once I finish that I walk over to 2 more men, For the record they where both super attractive guys.

"Can I get you guys some Coffee?"

They both look up from there papers and computers to me and just stare at me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, No. Just uh- Caught me by surprise." He gets up from his seat and walks over to me and puts his hand out.

"I'm Derek" He says smiling. I shake his hand.

"Y/n" I say

"First day?"

"It is. Thank you for introducing yourself, No ones done that today."

"No problem" He says staring into my eyes. He clears his throat and looks over to the other man.

"This is Dr. Spencer Reid"

"Nice to meet you Dr. Reid" I say to him, Who was clearly staring at my ass but quickly tried to look away.

"Uh H-hi uh, You can just call me Spencer."

I smile at him. "Well can I get you guys anything."

"A coffee would be nice."

"Ok. Give me 5 minutes" I smile at them both and walk to grab them some coffee. I walk back to the desk but only see Derek.

I set his coffee on his desk. "Thanks beautiful, Reid's in his office" I smile at Derek and walk over to Spencer's office, The door was already cracked open so I pushed the door open to see Spencer typing away at his computer. I haven't got a really good look at him until now, I knew he was attractive but now that I'm really looking he's super hot.

I walk over to him and hand him his coffee.

"Thank you" He says not looking at me. He was definitely really shy. He hasn't looked into my eyes at all. "Yea of course" He picks up the cup and he might have maybe squeezed the cup to hard, Or something but he ended up spilling his coffee everywhere. All over his desk, And himself.

"Oh my god-" He says as his face goes red.

"I'm be right back let me go grab some napkins."

I quickly go grab some napkins and rush back to his office, And wipe down his desk. I sort of lean over Spencer to clean his desk and my ass was close to his face and he got super wide eyed. I try not to laugh. I finally get all the coffee of his desk.

"I'm really sorry, I must not have put the lid on right or something"

"No no it's not your fault. I'm just kind of klutzy sometimes."