Christmas

Genre: Fluff
Word count: 1594
Description: Y/n and Spencer's first Christmas together <3

Christmas was my favorite day of the whole year. And typically my family goes on a big trip but this year I decided I wanted to stay with my boyfriend, Well he's staying at my house but same thing. At the BAU we get a whole week of for Christmas, So Spencer was going to come stay for Christmas. We decided on my place because it's a lot more festive, Spencer is sort of lame and doesn't decorate, Let alone celebrate Christmas like everyone else. Mostly because he had to grow up with his mom who's a paranoid schizophrenic, So unfortunately Christmas and birthdays started to become like any other day for him because his mother never remembered. But this year would be different, it's our first Christmas together and I want it to be special. Spencer would be coming today so I wanted to go but the rest of his presents. (Even though I already had 5) but I didn't care. Spencer deserves the world, He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I went to the mall to find some more things. I find a large coffee mug that says.

A photon checks into a hotel and the bellhop asks "can I help you with your luggage?" It replies "I don't have any I'm traveling light."

He was a sucker for corny physics jokes. I also grabbed him 2 new ties I thought he would like. I head back home and change into a baggy t shirt Spencer left here and some shorts. I quickly wrap the other things I bought then I hear knocking at my door. I get up of the ground and open my door for my adorable boyfriend holding a duffle bag with all his stuff. I gesture for him to come in and he sets his stuff down and wraps me into a hug. "Heyy babyyy" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How did you get all this decorating done In a couple hours?" he says laughing and looking around at all of the decorations.

"I was excited! It's not to much right?"

"Well- Yes it probably is but knowing you it's a normal amount"

I giggle and Spencer's eyes look at the bottom of the tree. "Who's are those?" He says pointing at the presents. He asked me not to get him anything but he should know that there's no way in hell I wouldn't.

"Uhhhh. There Winnies."

"Y/n. I know you didn't buy 7 presents for your cat."

"Ok fine there yours."

"Babe!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it!"

"I only got you 2 gifts and you got me 7?!"

"Spencer I don't care! The best gift is that your here, Spending Christmas with me." I say wrapping my arms around Spencer's torso. He kisses the top of my head and I pull him down to kiss me. I say in between kisses. "Besides~you can give me a present tonight" Spencer smiles into the kiss.

*Time skip.*

"I say we order Chinese."

"Just as long as I don't have to use chopsticks"

I laugh then grab my phone to grub hub some food. Spencer is sitting on my couch watching some show that I've never seen. I walk in over to him and straddle his hips.

"I get you for the wholeeee weekend. Sorry Spence but your stuck with me."

"I'm not complaining" I smile at him and lean down to kiss his neck. I gently lick behind his ear, Where I knew he was ticklish. He giggles and moves his head away from me but I follow him continuing to lick his ear. Spencer flips me over and tickles my sides and I laugh and squirm around everywhere.