Highscool reunion.

Genre: Idrk fluff ig?
Word count:2158
Description: It's been years since Spencer and Y/n have seen each other, Until they reunited at the highschool reunion. (Y'all Ik Spencer graduation highschool when he was 12 but let's just pretend that's not the case here😭)

I graduated high school about 7 years ago and tonight was the high school reunion, Honestly I had no interest in going but Hannah, My best friend since high school insists on me going with her. And after a while of convincing I finally gave in. It was about 6 and the party started at 7:45 so decided to start getting ready. I curl my long brown hair and do some simple makeup then I go to my closet to pick out a dress. I end up picking out a simple fitted red dress with off the shoulder sleeves, And some sparkly heels. I hear knocking at my door so I grab my purse and open my door revealing my best friend.

"You look so pretty! I love that dress it looks so familiar...Hannah is that my dress?"

"No.....Maybe" I shoot her a look because she always takes my things.

"I couldn't find anything to wear! And it was like this dress was just staring at me I couldn't help it! Plus you left it at my place to it's technically your fault" I roll my eyes at her.

"But you look so good Y/n! That dress is hot as hell. Maybe we kind find some hookups" She says then winks at me.

"Hannah Im not going to this party to get laid."

"Well that makes one of us. Alright we gotta go!"

I roll my eyes at her and we walk out of my apartment and I quickly lock my door then head down to Hannah's car. After about 30 minutes of driving we finally get to my old high school.

"We're hereeee" Hannah says.

"Let's go get it over with."

"Don't be a downer! You need to Have fun for once Y/n!"

We both get out of the car and walk up to the school. When he open the door it's like a wave of memories appear. Everyones in in the gym and on our way to there I start to remember more and more. Mostly all the spots me and my ex boyfriend Alex would make out. Alex was my first love, I swore we were going to get married and have kids together but that all ended when he decided to cheat on me. I pray he isn't here tonight. Hannah and I walk into the gym and I already feel miserable, Really reminded me of prom. I scan the room seeing multiple familiar faces, but at the same time Everyone looks so different.

"Oh. My. Gawd." I know that annoying ass voice too well...Cathy Rene.

I turn around to see her with red lipstick pink eyeshadow and outrageously long false eyelashes.

"Well I'll be damned. The one and only Y/n L/n! And ha partna in crime Hannah!

"Cathy!" I lie and act like im happy to see here.

She basically forces us into a hug and it feels like she is going to break my spine if she squeezed any harder.

"You two look fantastic!" She says looking us up and down.

"You look...great too!" Another lie

"It's good to see you. How have you been?" Hannah says trying her best to be nice. Cathy starts rambling to Hannah and me and I sort of space out and look around the room. I see someone standing next to the wall awkwardly. He's tall, Has brown hair, And those eyes. They look so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"Um you guys I'll be right back" I say and Hannah shoots me a look because she doesn't want me to leave her.

"Of course honey take ya time! Well just be here catchin up!" Cathy says then turns back to continue talking to Hannah