Monster Words

They were looking like monsters and more correctly like monster words. At that time I realized that the film I was thinking of to see in the test has begun with a terrifying start, I somehow fought with those words for five minutes and the paper began as Mrs. Reena said " START " with her bold and rich voice.

Everyone moved down with a jerk and started moving there hands in different patterns vigorously. I also started the paper and at different sections I saw and faced a different fight and emotion, like in biology I saw a whole action film in which I was fighting different types of DNA and plants, in chemistry I saw a whole horror film where I was testing with different chemicals and At last the physics was the most interesting as I saw the most interesting science fiction film ever where I was writing about machines and how they work. 

We were given around fifty minutes for that twenty marks test, But in this test I thought the time was given less or I was too slow because this time the time was running out very fast and I had a lot to do. Last one question and last one minute was left and that question was not very simple as it was given of five marks which required a huge writing. At that time I was finding my science teacher who prepared the paper as a devil and our class teacher as a ghost, Dracula or any other frightful creature in this world who wanted to take my paper before time. 

I continued writing with my full speed without caring of my handwriting, at that time each word was looking like it was taking an year to be written. One by one I was coming close to the end of the answer  and was really frightened with that thought that any moments that ghost would come and snatch my paper. Sweat covered my face and it dropped in my eyes causing a lot of pain, but I didn't stop. As I wrote the last word of the answer the time finished and my teacher took the paper. I took a sigh of relief, after that. But I had A regret that I didn't knew a single answer from the questions in the test but the knowledge which I gained from Internet helped me a bit. The next thought which came in my mind was that I wouldn't get more than ten marks in the test.