On the Journey

It was a normal day. As usual I woke up to the alarm, and got ready for the school. But my merry life was going to change soon. As I caught the bus for school and met my friends, I saw all of them deeply stuck in the books and none of them had time for waving a hand or look around who has came inside.

The rock of misfortune broke over me. This scene was common only when we had a test,  On the way I requested my friends to give me a glimpse of the books, but they refused each time and said " The syllabus this time is very difficult and we have to study hard ". When they said this I got more and more sad and tensed each time. The only thing which I could do in that bus was to stand alone silently thinking to remember something that the teacher told us.

Ten minutes passed in a blink and we reached our school. Everyone get off that bus and rushed to the classrooms for their exams I was also one of those, but I was not running instead I was walking in my slowest speed with a drooping head and eyes half closed with tension. I moved above the stairs loosely like I will fall any movement .A sweeper may be  thought the same and moved behind me to catch me whenever I fall. Then after climbing those mountains of the stairs I reached the flat surface. I should tell you that because of some reasons everything in the school was looking different like the stairs were looking like mountains, The flat land was looking like lava and many more. It was looking like a whole action, drama, comedy and adventure film in one and I knew that I would see the same film again in the test but with more categories added like horror and thriller.

After crossing the lava of the flat surface I reached my classroom which was somewhat around ten meters from the stairs but was looking like a hundred meters. I somehow covered that diastance and reached my classroom.