Time of the Results

Three days pass by and the time of results arrived. Our science teacher Ms.Ranjana came inside the classroom with the papers. I was having a hard time, but then also a believe for more than 10 was there as our science teacher was kind and she didn't cut marks for silly mistakes. After blessing her we all sat down keen for our papers.

My heart was beating very hard, it was beating so hard that I could feel it beating. It was beating with the speed of thoughts and I thought that it would come out and burst like a bomb. The announcements of the names began my roll no. was 12 so it came soon. " Mridul" the voice called I came out of my seat and slowly moved towards her. As I reached there my teacher handed me my paper and gave me a look of sympathy, which she usually gave to students who got less than ten. As I got the paper I folded it and moved to my seat  with disappointment.

After this the bell for the break rang everyone got out of the class room and I also came out, when I found a empty place after searching for ten minutes I hid there and started to unfold the paper, just then I saw the red signature of the teacher and I my heart continued to beat hard. B A A M !  a boy banged into me from the back and the paper went flying in the air and a swift blow of wind increased its flight and it went really away from me. 

I somehow stood up and chased that paper till it fell down, as I picked it up TAN TAN TAN the bell rang signifying the end of the break. I quickly picked up my paper and rushed to my class.