Someone Like You

SOMEONE LIKE YOU

The first time felt like dream almost. To have someone love you so madly, someone who stood by you, someone who knew you like no one else. The first time you looked at eachother, the feeling inside your heart when you heard eachother's voice on the phone. Coming home after a long tiring day and seeing the face of the one you love, was a whole different feeling. Walking beside eachother, holding hands, looking into eachother's eyes, was magical. That first kiss which left tingles on your lips, that first kiss which you still remember, deep down your memories. Fighting on small things, crying together, watching the stars coming up together, looking into eachother's eyes and not having enough of them. All you knew then, was you're in love with eachother and nothing can go wrong when you're with eachother.

But what's it like the second time?

Loving an unfamiliar body, after a hard time forgetting your first love?

The second time you fall in love with someone, it's going to be different. That's natural. But the second time you fall in love, you'll suffer from amnesia. You're going to prod your lover and be like "Wait, how do i do it again? How do i love you?" It's going to be scary at first, as you've lost someone before, you're going to be insecure about yourself.

The second time you fall for someone, you'll be a more sane person. Your first love is when you get all of your insanity out. You behave like an insane monster because your mind is freaking out about all these new powerful feelings. But by the second time, however, you kind of have an idea of what works and what doesn't. Its by no means perfect. The insanity will make a cameo at some point, like "Peek a boo. I'm here! Hope you didn't forget about me!" But you can usually shoo it away for after a while.

But what if you come to know that your second love reminds you of your first love? How hard will it going to be then? How are you going to love again? To know that loving someone else is going to be like hurting your first love? To know that your second love is kind of the reason why you lost your first?

Well, that's exactly what's Ciara Evans' going through. Will she fall in love for the second time? Will she let herself feel this magic once again? Will she believe that life's fair and everything happens for a reason?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! Starting a new story, hope y'all take some time to check it out. I'll appreciate it with all my heart. Thanks to everyone who are reading it.

Read/ Comment/ Vote/ Fan !

xoxo

Aisha :)