Chapter 6

A/n: Hey!! Took some time, but I had my exams. Sucks. I screwed up math. But well, I always do :P

I hadn't been getting any good ideas and I ain't that happy with this one. :| but the story must go on.

So, READ/ COMMENT/ VOTE!

I ain't that good but I am trying my best! :)

Anyways, take care you all! :D :D

xoxo

--------------------------------------------

Ciara's POV

After I was out of the Phoenix International Airport, I headed straight to the hospital. I had searched the name down on the Internet. It took me almost 20 minutes to reach the hospital.

With anxiousness growing inside the pit of my stomach, I went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me?" I asked, gripping the edges of the receptionist's desk. She looked up from the computer and smiled.

"Yes, how may I help you?" She asked, with eyebrows upraised.

"Can you tell me where have you admitted the victims of the Arizona plane crash?" I asked. The words felt so bad, but I was helpless, I wanted to see Jake.

"Just a second." She looked at her computer screen and then continued,"The second floor ma'am. Almost all the rooms have been occupied by the victims. It's pretty sad." She ended grimly.

"Yeah.. It is." I said, suddenly feeling tears pooling inside my eyes.

Blinking in an effort to stop my eyes from watering, I thanked her and headed towards the lift.

"Where do you want to go miss?" The lift attendant asked politely.

"The second floor please." I managed a small smile, but deep down inside, all I kept thinking about was Jake. Faint patches of the dream I had a night ago, came barging inside my head as the lift moved up.

"Here you go." The lift attendant smiled, which I returned.

"Thank you." I said and turned around to search Jake.

The whole floor wasn't like the other floors. It wasn't quite, it was filled with people. A lot of people. It's so sad to see the mourning faces of people. A lump started to develop in my throat as I remembered why I am actually here.

Jake. I sighed to ease the tension. And headed straight towards the rooms.

I went and peeped inside almost every room. Nervousness and fear growing as I checked each and every room one by one and failed to find Jake. There were a lot of other rooms in the floor, so my hope of seeing him was still alive. As I checked the rooms, I saw people sitting next to their family members who were the victims of the crash, saw some people crying and going out of the rooms with sad faces. And that made me more scared.

My footsteps began to tap fast against the vinyl flooring of the hospital, I kept muttering Jake's name again and again as I went the through each and every room.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see an old lady police officer staring at me.

"Looking for someone young lady?" She enquired.

"Yes officer." I nodded.

"What's his or her name, maybe I could help." She offered. She doesn't know how glad I am that she found me. I wanted to know what happened so bad. But a part of me, somehow didn't appeal to the idea of knowing what happened. It's like, I was scared. Really, I hadn't been feeling well since I heard the news. It was horrifying. And if.. If something really did went wrong, I'm not sure if I'll be able to take it.