𝐓 𝐰 𝐨

- 𝐴𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 -

Sitting on the couch , I began to scroll on my phone

Sitting on the couch , I began to scroll on my phone . I put in my headphones , listening to my playlist looking at the ceiling . I mean .. if I was going to be stuck here for the next couple of hours with super oldie here .. I may as well just try enjoy to it .

Honestly though , the music , the words , the rhythm .. it made me get lost - deep within my thoughts . I was literally asking myself questions like "Y/n .. do you actually hate Barnes ?" , "What did he do so bad ?" . And to be fair .. he didn't do anything to me . I guess we both just woke up one day and decided — that we hate each other ??? I guess ? Does that even make sense ?

I then waved all my thoughts away . I started to feel bad . Bucky has done nothing to me .. well — ehhh . But what I'm really trying to say is .. He didn't do anything to deserve my hate . So why .. why do I hate him ?

Contemplating on the ceiling , I thought hard . Eventually I wanted to ask him so many questions .. but my fear started to show . How do you ask someone that you "hate" questions about why you guys hate each other ?? Thinking about this shit is going to fry my brain ...

A couple hours later ..

A few hours have gone by , and still no team . It was 7:17 pm . I kept a close on Bucky - who stayed in that specific corner of the floor all day . I felt crazy watching him , but the more time went by .. the more I started to lose my sanity . I was worrying about the team , I was stressing over confessing to Bucky that I don't actually hate him - I think .. and I was a little hungry . But the fact is , I was too shy to go cook - and we can't order any outside food . it's all just so draining .

Not even 3 minutes later - I was done . If I argued with myself one more time about eating or not .. or whether I should kill myself for being mean to Bucky or not - I was going to lose my shit . I then sat up , taking my headphones out , and looked around the whole office seeing that Bucky was still in that dark corner , laying in a bean bag . Was he really just chilling there for 6 hours ??

You : Barnes ..?

I got no response . So what I decided to do was walk over to his corner , stealthy of course , and I tried to get a peek of him . Why ? I don't even know . But he was on his side , so it was kind of hard . I then walked around towards his frontal area and — he was sleeping .

You : *softly* yEeEEeas !!

Now that he was asleep .. I could finally cook in peace . Actually- I could've cooked all along . It wasn't like he was watching me the way I was watching .. him . Fuck I'm a freak .