𝐓 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

- 𝑁𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 -

Half-way to the building , I noticed a car was following me

Half-way to the building , I noticed a car was following me . Well , I wasn't too sure .. but I didn't wanna take any risks . So , I hid in crowds around the city walk ways , and made sure to stay by at least more than one person .

After some time , it eventually went away . I was finally getting back on track . It was only
a matter of time before the team knew I was gone though . They were probably questioning Bucky where I went .

Entering the front entrance of my hideout building , I looked around double checking making sure that no one followed me . I then headed into the elevator . Just as the doors were closing - I saw someone in all black run towards the elevator door . I quickly pressed the button repeatedly - panicking . As he came closer by the second - I stared , watching as the doors closed in his face . I was sure I wasn't followed . But that doesn't even matter , I needed to get out of here .

* DING *

Peeking my head out from the elevators opening , I saw no one in the hallway . I then began to run to my room . Whoever was after me , was probably on there way up . I opened the door , leaving all the lights off . I hurriedly grabbed all the stuff I needed and stuffed it in my pockets . I should've just listened and stayed at the tower .. speaking of the tower - I can call someone there ! Pulling my phone out , I tried turning it on .. only to find out it was dead . See , if I would've listened - I wouldn't be worried over shit like this ...

* BANG *

I jumped , making my phone fall to ground . Fuck - I need to go now ..

" *muffled* She's here "

I quickly opened the window , stepping onto the black railing beside the building . Getting lower and lower , I made sure I was quiet enough for them not to hear . Aside from panicking , I help but to ask what have I done to these people ? Everyone just seems to be on my ass nowadays ..

* CLANGGG *

Looking up , I saw something I most definitely hoped I wouldn't have to see . The man in black . Slow and steady was no longer an option at this point . I started running , praying to the lord that I don't fall . He was also doing the same .. which was no better . Man was I fucked —

I finally hit the ground and began running . Eventually I lost the guy - but I still had a feeling I was being followed . To keep low , I stayed in an alley . I decided to head back to the tower .. being I wasn't safe .