F o r e w o r d

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Summary : Escaping the madness after the most heart shattering incident was the only thing that she thought could help her overcome the darkness she had been living in. But as it is said, you can never escape the darkness, it finds a way to pull you back one way or the other. Her newfound perfect life crumbled to pieces in blink of an eye. A footstep forward would mean death, leaving just running back to the place she escaped as an option. With the motive to save someone, she lunges back to the grounds of madness. With every step echoing betrayal, will she make it or fall prey for merciless maniacs?

Warning : This story contains strong language, mentions of mental health, death, blood, gore, sexual implies and more which some may find disturbing. Read at your own risk.

Copyright : ©_My_life_BTS | 2023

Disclaimer : I began writing this story back in 2021. A few members have been added and few have left the group (yk who I mean). The characters will still be included in book. If you've any problem with their existence in this fic, you are welcome to not read any further. This is the first draft of the book and this may contain few grammatical errors. You're kindly requested to not hate any character.

Love Love,
Hope.

01.08.23