Chapter 2 ('Stop Trying To Hide Your Pain')

Warning::: !Possibly Discontinued!

_____________________________________

Naruto P.O.V (At Naruto's house)

_____________________________________

"Naruto, what happened to you?!" Sasuke basically let himself in. I just kept thinking, 'Shit shit shit!'

"I um, fell down a few flights of stairs, then I um ran into some like gang members..." I said that too nervously. 'Shit, he's NEVER going to buy that.' I put on one of my fake smiles to try to make it look more realistic.

"Naruto, tell me the truth, the WHOLE truth."

"I-I can't..."

"Why not?"

"B-because the person who did this... I'm just very afraid of him..."

"Naruto, if you tell me the truth I can get help, I promise." His voice was soo reassuring.

"O-ok... It was... my... -sighs- foster dad..."

"He did this to you?!" 

"Yeah..."

He stood up. "Sasuke, what are you doing?"

"Going to give him a piece of my mind!"

"No don't! I don't want him to hurt you too!" I grabbed his arm. I started to cry a little. (basically tears started falling from his eyes -Ruby).

-Sasuke sighed, then turned around- His eyes had soo much hatred, probably towards my father, but yet he also had a lot of worry in his eyes.

"Fine, I'll stay here. But I'm calling the cops un him once I treat you wounds properly." He went over to the first aid kit that I left down here last night. Sasuke helped me with treating my wounds. A few hours passed...

"Naruto, I want you to come stay at my house until we get this all taken care of." He said it almost like a demand and that I didn't have a choice but to listen to him.

"Ok, fine by me."

"I'm going to give someone a call, I'll be right back." And with that, he left the kitchen and went into another room. I wonder who he's going to call...

______________________________________________

In a different room with Sasuke (Sasuke P.O.V.)

______________________________________________

I pressed speed dial #2 (Naruto's number is speed dial #1).

"Hello?"

"Itachi, I need your help with something important..."

__________________________________________________

About 5 minutes later, back in the kitchen (Naruto P.O.V.)

__________________________________________________

Sasuke walked back into the room. I wanted to ask who he called. but I didn't want to pry...

"Naruto, go grab your stuff, we're going to my house, Now." I did as Sasuke told me to. I didn't want to argue, in fact I was really happy that I was going to spend a lot of time at Sasuke's house anyway.

_____________________________________________

At Sasuke's house ~Well mansion~ (Naruto P.O.V.)

_____________________________________________

 "Wooow~ This place is huge!"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

______________________________________________

A few hours later; Around dinner time (Naruto P.O.V.)

______________________________________________

"Sasuke-teme, I'm hungry!"

"Well, your going to have to wait."

"Why?"

"Because." I pouted. About thirty minutes later, someone who looked a lot like Sasuke walked in. 

"Hey, Itachi." So his name is Itachi? Who is he?

He came over to introduce himself.

"Hello, you must be Naruto. I'm Itachi, Sasuke's older brother." He extended his hand, and I shook it. Sasuke has an older brother? How come I didn't know this?

"Sorry you two haven't met before, but me and Itachi don't get along too well..." Well, that might also be why he hasn't talked about him either...

"Well, I'm going to make dinner, foolish outoto (I think that's how you spell it...)." Itachi walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey, Sasuke what does your brother do?"

"He's a cop."

"Really?! That's soo cool!"

"Not really..." I was confused by his comment.

After we ate dinner, Itachi asked me some questions about my foster dad. I answered, but some of the questions made me sad and I started to cry. But Sasuke reasured me that everyhting was going to be ok. Itachi looked to see what my foster dad recently did to me, and said he had enough evidence or whatever. So, we're going to the police station tomorrow.

That night, Sasuke let me sleep with him. I cuddled with Sasuke, at first he was a little uneasy, but soon he relaxed. Oh, how I wish Sasuke had the same feelings for me...