Chapter 16: Light Bulb

The first city Xiao Li and Wen Simian came to was Seville, Spain.

Xiao Li remembered that she had read a travel note about Spain before, which said, "No one will like Sevilla."

This famous literary city is indeed beautiful. Xiao Li and Wen Simian first visited the city's most famous Seville palace.

Xiao Li was quite happy the other day. Although she didn't cure the cold medicine so quickly after taking it, her nose occasionally ran out or sneeze during the journey.

Later, the journey between her and Wen Simian was more and suddenly became a little subtle.

The extra person is Lu Anjie.

Xiao Li's good friend of Aidou is also a big star.

Xiao Li and Wen Simian met while visiting the Holy Family Cathedral.

When she met Lu Anjie, Xiao Li wanted to recognize each other before Wen Simian, "Oh, that person is Lu Anjie, right?" She tore Wen Simian's sleeve.

Wen Simian just looked over, "Really?"

When they looked at it, Lu Anjie also looked at it, and all his eyes fell on Wen Simian.

Although there is a big star standing beside her, Xiao Li used to see Lu Anjie on TV, but now when she sees real people in real life, she still wants to say hello.

Doesn't Kong Yuanyuan like Lu Anjie? She can help her ask for an autograph.

However, she hadn't acted yet and saw Lu Anjie coming towards them.

"Mianmian." Xiao Li heard him shout.

It turned out that Wen Simian and Lu Anjie seemed to be quite familiar. No, can they not be familiar with each other? They had filmed together. Xiao Li remembered that there was a hit drama before, and the hero and heroine were Lu Anjie and the one standing next to her.

After that, Lu Anjie joined the tour team with them.

Because Lu Anger seems to come to Spain alone.

Later, Xiao Li also found that Lu Anjie booked the same hotel with them on the same floor.

After taking a shower, Xiao Li and Wen Simian sat next to each other with a mask. Xiao Li said, "What a coincidence."

Wen Simian said, "What the coincidence? He is interested in me."

Xiao Li turned her head and Wen Simian said, "You can't see it? He is so obvious."

Xiao Li recalled it carefully and seemed to be able to see this clue.

Wen Simian put her knee in her arms and put her chin on her knee. Suddenly, she giggled, "He deliberately made a chance encounter with me."

Xiao Li: "..."

"He has just finished shooting a play. I'm free these days."

"Then do you like him?" Xiao Li looked a little intoxicated before falling in love, and felt that she should have asked a nonsense.

Sure enough, Wen Simian said, "I like it."

"I'm having an affair with you." Xiao Li said, "Get together quickly."

"No, he hasn't said anything yet."

"What do you need from him?"

Wen Simian said, "You don't understand. Even if I like him, I can't take the initiative. He doesn't say anything. I can't run over and ask him. Are you doing so much because you like me? No, I can only have an affair first."