Chapter 23: Good Baby

Huaxin Group Building is a certain distance from Mingcheng University. If you all live in an apartment near Mingcheng University, it takes at least two hours to commute every day during the internship day.

After saving more than two hours, Xiao Li began to live apart from both sides. She stayed in Yunjinwan from Tuesday to Friday, and lived in Jingzhu Community from Saturday night to Tuesday daytime.

Xiao Li asked Han Ranxue if she wanted to live with Yunjinwan. The house was so big that there was no shortage of Han Ranxue's room, but Han Ranxue said, "How can I go to your house as a light bulb? Big Boss can kill me with one look." She resolutely refused to go to her place to live with her, preferring to have one more every day. Squeeze the subway as a child.

Xiao Li just did it.

The intensity of work in large enterprises is extraordinary. After half a month of internship in Huaxin, Xiao Li and Han Ranxue both felt that even if they ate so much every day, they still lost a lot of weight.

"Li Li, you touch me, and your lower abdomen has been successfully lost." While eating in the canteen, Han Ranxue grabbed Xiao Li's hand and took it to her waist.

In the past few days, Wen Zhiying went to Jiangcheng on a business trip. Xiao Li always had dinner with Han Ranxue.

Xiao Li touched it and said to the truth, "What else."

"..."

"Oh, there is only one point. That's negligible." Han Ranxue said.

Xiao Li was naughty and squeezed the little rubbing meat protruding from Han Ranxue. Han Ranxue laughed and hit her hand: "Don't make trouble."

While the two were talking, a male colleague from the legal department came to their table with a plate.

"Is there anyone here?" The man wore a light green short T, with a delicate appearance and a pair of black-framed glasses on his face.

Men with glasses, who are decent and have a whiter skin, will be very gentle and subconsciously have a good impression.

This colleague reminded Xiao Li of the handsome man who took the initiative to add WeChat in the bar.

Their temperament is quite similar.

Han Ranxue said, "No."

This male colleague's name is Wang Chijun. He graduated from Yancheng University with a postgraduate degree. Not long ago, he just became a regular employee of Huaxin.

The word "jun" in his name is quite in line with him. There are several male colleagues in the legal department. She thinks that Wang Chijun is the most handsome.

However, Wang Chijun is a little dangerous.

What is it? Every time he sees Xiao Li, his eyes shine and he can't hide it.

For example, now, Han Ranxue took a sip of Sprite, turned her eyes to Wang Chijun's ears, and found that those ears were turning red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Xiao Xiao, can you be full if you eat so much?" He dazzled at Xiao Li's plate.

Xiao Li said, "A lot."

Wang Chijun pushed his glasses, "Your girls' stomach is really small."

The dishes and rice on the plate are Han Ranxue, who is more than half of Xiao Li: "..."

Don't add the word "men". Thank you. She doesn't belong to the ranks of girls whose stomach is really small.

Han Ranxue was silent and ate a piece of sweet and sour spareribs slowly.