Chapter 30: I Know You're Not Full

When the other teams were skipping rope, Xiao Li approached Wen Zhiying and said, "My ugly behavior was filmed just now. Uh-huh... Can you use your privileges to let them delete it?"

How can Xiao Li tolerate the ugly photos she is frozen in the camera?

No, she can't accept it.

Wen Zhiying was very ruthless and said, "I'm afraid this won't work."

"..."

Xiao Li didn't have to tell the photographer by herself, for fear of leaving a bad impression on others.

Because when many female employees skip rope just now, their expressions are not very good-looking, and they are also photographed. Why can't she be photographed?

Just because she is the president's wife?

Xiao Li could only give up this idea.

The second competition was the tug-of-war. Their team also had no advantage. The female employees worked hard to suckle, and only won the fifth place in the end.

Everyone must want to be the highest, so they dislike this fifth place. When they came to the third competition project, everyone found that the fifth place was already very good.

Because the third competition item is male and female, yes, male and female eyesight must be eye to men and women.

And it was the team members who looked at each other.

Male and female colleagues in the team should look at each other once and cannot choose freely.

Then score according to the total duration of each group.

There are only three male compatriots in the Purple Team, and one of them is Wen Zhiying, which leads to the killing of female employees who are turned to Wen Zhiying.

Who dares to look at the big boss? If you look at each other for more than two seconds, you are not afraid of what the big boss can do, and you will also be afraid that the president's wife will be jealous. It's simply a death game. It's already tough to look at each other for more than ten seconds.

Everyone pinned all their hopes on Xiao Li.

Because in the end, the score is based on the total duration of the eye view. Although their score is 0, if Xiao Li alone and Wen Zhi cope with the eye for a long enough time, they can make up for a lot and save the whole team.

There have been two awesome men and women looking at each other for eight minutes in other teams. Their president's wife and big boss must also be fine.

"Come on, Xiao Xiao, set a small goal, ten minutes, the shortest ten minutes, you and the big boss will definitely be able to do it." There are employees cheering.

I overestimate her.

Xiao Li felt as if she had a pear on her head. The mountain was Da Da.

She calmly came to Wen Zhiying. After the referee shouted to start, her eyes raised, facing Wen Zhiying's eyes.

One second, two seconds, three seconds...

"Five seconds!" Before everyone could react, they heard the referee report the results.

"..."

In the expectation, Xiao Li's final result was "five seconds".

It's a little far from the small goal set for her by the Purple Team members.

Xiao Li wants to say that I have tried my best.

If she doesn't like gentleness, she may achieve her goal, but she likes him very much...