𝟙𝟚

Third Person's Pov:

They are all very surprised, well except Yeojin since she already knew.

''Are you serious?'' Haseul asks still surprised.

''Yup'' Yeojin answered.

They all looked at her.

''You knew about this?'' Yeojin nodded

''CONGRATSS!!'' Jiwoo shouted as she ran to hug the couple.

''Thanks, unnie'' Heejin said still in Jiwoo's embrace.

''So, when is the engagement party?'' Jungeun asks.

''Tomorrow'' The couple replied.

''WHAT?!?!'' Sooyoung and Jinsol both exclaimed.

''And we called you over so y'all could go get your suits/gowns with us since our parents wanted you guys'' Hyunjin said.

''And we are going there this afternoon so hurry and finish up your food'' Heejin added as she stood up from her seat.

Hyunjin looks over at her best friend since she has been very quiet.

''Hyejoo? You good?'' Hyunjin asks.

''I'm still processing it'' Hyejoo replied making Hyunjin chuckle.

''Just finish up, I'll go change'' Hyunjin said and the girls nodded.

''And uhh Heejin I'll be borrowing your clothes again since I'm too lazy to unpacked'' Hyunjin said and Heejin shows her an 'ok' sign.

Hyunjin went to Heejin's room and change, while Hyunjin was changing the girls downstairs starts questioning Heejin.

''So, are you guys like a thing now?'' Sooyoung us with a teasing grin.

''uhh no, I don't think so. Even tho I want us to'' Heejin answered whispering the last part.

''We all know you like Hyunjin'' Yeojin said.

''W-what? N-no I don't'' Heejin tried denying but it was no use.

''You stuttered. You never stutter Heekki'' Jinsol said while a teasing grin.

''Ugh fine! I do like her'' Heejin admitted.

''But she doesn't like me''

''Did you ask her?'' Jiwoo asks.

''She said she stopped wanting love'' Heejin answered as she recalls it.

''Oh'' They all exclaimed.

''Hey, guys!'' Hyunjin said as she came down.

''What were you guys talking about?'' Hyunjin asks as she takes a seat next to Heejin.

Heejin's Pov:

My body stiffed up as Hyunjin sits next to me. I looked up and saw Jinsol, Sooyoung, and Hyejoo looking at me with teasing grins and I glare at them.

''Nothing'' Haseul-unnie said.

''Then let's go, we're gonna be late'' Hyunjin said and we all got up from the couch.

''Did dad send you the store location?'' I ask and she nodded.

''Jinsol-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, and Hasuel-unnie'' I called out.

''Wae?'' They ask.

''You three drove here right?'' I ask and they nodded.

''Let's do Gaahei, Yeojin, and Yerim in my car, Jungeun, and Jinsol, Jiwoo, Chaewon, and Hyejoo in Sooyoung's car and 2jin together'' Haseul-unnie said and we all agreed.

''2jin?'' Hyunjin asks.

''It's your ship name dumbass'' Sooyoung-unnie replied and Hyunjin glared at her.

''Leggo'' The Ha's said.

We all got into our designed car and Hyunjin share the location with the others.

''You can play music if you want Heekki'' Hyunjin said and I nod.

I played 'Vivid' from my phone and Hyunjin look at me with her tilted and a confused face.

''What?'' I ask.

''Isn't this your voice?'' I nodded.

''She recognized my voice'' I thought and chuckled.

''Didn't know my soon-to-be wife writes and produces music'' Hyunjin said and I chuckled.

''These I produce for my dad artists'' I replied and she look at me with a shocked expression plastered on her face.

''Oh yea I didn't tell you, my dad has a sub-label link to his main company and he has a few soloists and a girl group under that sub-label'' I replied and she nodded.

''Girl group?'' Hyunjin asks and I nodded.

''What's their name?''

''LOONA'' I answered, she looked at me very surprised.

''Wae?'' I ask.

''I actually was in the final line-up, but I decided to quit'' She said.