ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hyejoo's Pov:

I have witnessed a jealous Jinsol storming into her room followed by a smirking Jungeun. I saw Chaewon chuckling while looking at her phone.

I think she saw noticed me staring so she quickly hid her phone and moved away from me. I frowned, I kept thinking she isn't doing anything weird behind me.

I heard her laughing out loud like really loud, this is pretty rare considering Chaewon's a really quiet person so seeing her laugh this loud is extremely odd. At this point, all the girls are looking at her.

''What's so funny Chaewonie?'' Jiwoo-unnie asks and Chaewon passed her phone to her.

''Oh wow, Renjun is one funny guy'' She said while chuckling and passed Chaewon back her phone.

My eyebrows furrowed upon hearing Chaewon's ex. I saw Sooyoung-unnie giving me the 'you-need-to-speak-to-her-or-you're-screwed' face.

I scoffed, stood up, and storm to my room. I noticed Chaewon following me so I quickly shut the door and sat on the couch while I overthink.

''So apparently, my girlfriend is chatting with her ex and he is making her laugh, and her laugh is loud like loud LOUD which is extremely rare, so this could mean he is trying to ask her out or SHE is asking him out. Why did decide to do this? Now I'm left with my girlfriend ex's trying to ask her out''  As I was thinking about that, I felt someone sitting beside me, I look over and saw Chaewon still on her phone chuckling and shit. I got pissed and decided to ask.

''Why so funny, Park Chaewon?'' I ask with my coldest tone.

''Now you're talking to me, Ha Hyejoo'' She fired back but I stayed silent.

''Answer my question'' I said, taking her by surprise. She shrugged and went back to her phone.

''I swear to god Park Chaewon, answer me right now or all your games will be gone'' I shouted.

''Fine, Renjun is asking me to lunch and I agreed since you didn't want to talk to me'' She said, I could feel my anger rising.

''So you agreed huh? Alright then'' I said and walked out of the room, I went outside, got a skateboard from the garage, and skate my way to the beach.

I sat on the swing and look at the sunset while trying to hold my anger and tears. This is the first time I'm Jealous and I don't know what to do.

I spent about a few hours, I decided to go back home so I picked up my skateboard and skate back home. I was greeted with Chaewon and Renjun together while the others are minding their own business. Chaewon gave me one look and turn back to Renjun.

I sat next to Jinsol-unnie and lay my head on her shoulders.

''I'm fucked up, unnie'' I said quietly to her. She look at me and gave me a comforting smile.

''She'll come back, don't worry'' She said and I nodded. I watch as Chaewon bid goodbye to Renjun and came to sit next to me.

I snuggled up Jinsol-unnie's neck, trying not to notice Chaewon's presence. 

''Babe, why are you close to Jinsol-unnie?'' She ask, I gave her one look and scoffed.

''How about you and Renjun?'' I ask in my cold tone, she knew I only use it when I'm really mad which I am right now.

She pulled me closer to her and made me lay my head on her lap. I looked straight into her eyes, expecting an apology but only got a peck on my forehead. I look at her again with disappointment.

''What? Expecting something else?'' She ask and I nodded.

''An apology, Park Chaewon'' I said before she could ask what it was.

''Wha- Ok, Ha Hyejoo, I'm sorry'' She apologized and I gave her a flat smile.

''What? I did what you wanted'' She said.

I pointed towards my lips, asking for a kiss.

''I thought you only wanted an apology'' She said while chuckling, I furrowed my eyebrows and continue pointing towards my lips.

She finally gave in, she lean down and gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled in satisfication and she did the same.